$9.99 - $20.99
Compatible with most Shimano drivetrains, microSHIFT thumb tap shifters have durable bodies with ergonomic shift levers that make it easy to get bikes going again. - Include shift cables - Visible gear indicator
The MS25 twist shifter from microSHIFT is designed to be simple and easy to use. - Compatible with Shimano derailleurs - Left shifter is indexed
These flat bar trigger shifters feature microSHIFT's light shifting action, and are compatible with a variety of Shimano internally-geared hubs. - Precise, trigger-style actuation - Optical gear indicator
SRAM's 3.0 Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. Using SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio technology, the 3.0s are easy to set up and easy to adjust. Plus, with a simple twist of the wrist, you can shift all of gears at once. These shifters are indexed to shift three front chainrings, and feature micro-adjustments to keep derailleur alignment perfect.
$9.00 - $24.99
SRAM's MRX Comp Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. They shift a 2:1 Shimano rear derailleur.
SRAM's X3 shifters feature two-lever trigger shifting performance at a great price. With Exact Actuation 1:1 cable pull ratios, these shifters deliver quick, accurate shifts.
$19.00 - $22.00
SRAM's MRX Comp Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. Shifting one gear or the whole range is simple with just a twist of the wrist. They shift a 2:1 Shimano rear derailleur and a SRAM or Shimano derailleur up front.
$19.00 - $20.00
- Replacement shifter/grip kits include bar sleeve, spring and index pawl
SRAM's MRX Comp Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. They shift a SRAM or Shimano front derailleur. These shifters are indexed to shift three gears, and feature micro-adjustments for perfect front derailleur alignment.
A longstanding trademark of SRAM, the X9 Twist Shifters are still a favorite with weight-conscious riders. They're crafted from lightweight aluminum and composite materials to help meet the demands of any trail. Plus, thanks to their convenient twist action, a flick of the wrist is all it takes for lightning-fast shifts.
Of all the components that make up a mountain bike drivetrain, the shifter doesn't exactly get a lot of spotlight time. But, as the rider's literal command and control center, the GX Eagle shifter is more than worthy of recognition. With intuitive thumb actuated triggers, the positive feel gives the right rider input to make shifts crisp and discernible every time. What's more, its already legendary reliability continues for all-day epics and all-time experiences. Plus, it features an aluminum trigger that's ready for inevitable punishment, as well as MatchMakerX compatibility. Precise and durable, it's the hard-working, no-compromise shifter keeping riders in the right gear, every ride. - Aluminum trigger designed for a positive lever feel - Master GX Eagle master colorway to match all cassette and chain colors as part of Eagle Colorsystem - Matchmaker compatible
Built for E-MTB, the X01 Eagle Single Click shifter meets the new world of E-MTB with a control center worthy of the task. It's designed to help eliminate premature chain wear and chain breaking by limiting the pull lever to a single engagement. - E-MTB specific—limits the pull lever to a single engagement to help eliminate premature chain wear and chain breaking - Master X01 Eagle group colorway to match all cassette and chain colors as part of Eagle Colorsystem
- SRAM eTap AXS Wireless Blips go wherever you want on your extensions or handlebar, with no need to worry about proper wire length or internal routing. The tactile, switch-like feel is ideal for triathletes who want to go fully wireless and drop-bar riders looking for additional shift locations. - Combine a pair with the Zipp Vuka Shift AXS 90 extensions or use two pairs with an eTap AXS BlipBox to eliminate routing headaches on integrated aero cockpits. - Pair through your primary shifter, place where you want, and ride. - Includes mounting brackets for installation on drop bars
$112.00 - $118.00
Be it the fireworks of a finale, an ideal rhythm, climbing on the top, or a deep, dark place extracting the last kilojoule of effort on your bike split, you want to adjust your gear with the twitch of a finger. eTap Blip satellite shifters allow you to shift when you want, where you want. - Limitless remote shifting positions for drop and aero bars - Wired shift buttons can be positioned however the rider prefers - Connect to Blip Box or drop bar eTap levers - Compatible with SRAM RED eTap shift/brake controls
Award-winning eTap shift logic, now with the connectivity of AXS. The SRAM RED eTap shift-brake levers build on this foundation while integrating our newest technologies. And, it offers many personalizations, from shifting sequence to brake lever reach. - AXS enabled for easy personalization - Simple and intuitive eTap shift logic - Customizable fit with Reach Adjust - Two ports for Blips on each lever - Large SRAM eTap paddles provide positive controls for rider input - For use with mechanical rim brakes
$19.99 - $24.99
For reliable mountain bike shifting, Shimano's SL-M315 RAPIDFIRE shift lever is suited to quick shifting, giving riders the ability to downshift three gears in one stroke. - Slim main lever body - OPTISLICK for smooth shifting performance - Gear display positioned below the handlebar - Numbered gear display indicates gear position at a glance - Light shifting operation, wider compatibility, and suitable for internal cable routing - Streamlined cockpit experience
$22.99 - $24.99
For reliable mountain bike shifting, Shimano's ALTUS SL-M2010 RAPIDFIRE shift lever is suited to quick shifting, giving riders the ability to downshift three gears in one stroke. - Slim main lever body - OPTISLICK for smooth shifting performance - MEGA 9 LITE close ratio gearing - Gear display positioned below the handlebar - Numbered gear display indicates gear position at a glance - Light shifting operation, wider compatibility, and suitable for internal cable routing - Streamlined cockpit experience
$37.99 - $41.99
- Ergonomically Designed For Reduced Shifting Effort - Consistently Stable Shifting - Easy To Install, Compact Design And Slim Brake Lever For Lightweight - Simple, Adaptable Cockpit - 20% Lighter Rear Shifts - Includes cables and housing
Shimano Rapidfire Plus flatbar shift levers for road and fitness bikes. Compatible with 2x8 and 3x8 Claris R2000 components. The levers are also equipped with 2-Way Release for different riding styles or shifting (index finger or thumb) from various riding positions. The upper lever still performs the same function, but it swings both ways. Pull it with your finger or push it with your thumb—you choose. - Optical display to quickly see what gear you are in - Quick-adjust barrel for fine-tuning shifting
Shimano Deore M6000 shifters feature 2-way release triggers that offer the ability to shift from various riding position. - Ergonomic lever shape and easy lever access - Dyna-Sys10-Speed compatible - Double or Triple: Double, Triple
$62.99 - $64.99
- 20% lighter rear shifts - Consistently stable shifting - RD new shadow design with optimized slant design - New shift cable with new hyper low-friction coating technology - Longer lever body - Anti-slip on main lever - Thumb Operation - I-spec II - Model Number : SL-M8000-I - Series : DEORE XT - Shift Lever Type : RAPIDFIRE Plus - Rear speeds : 11-speed - Front Shifting : Front Shifter Available - Instant Release : Yes - Multi Release : Yes - 2-way Release : Yes - Optical Gear Display : NO - Shift Cable Casing : OT-SP41 - Shift Cable : New low friction shift cable
Shimano's Rapidfire Plus Deore XT shift lever delivers light and responsive front shifting for improved control out on the trail. - Shift both up and down with a single lever - Instantaneous push and pull movements - Light and responsive front shifting improves efficiency, control, and concentration - Lightweight and compact design boosts enjoyment on and off the trail - Includes cable
$65.99 - $139.99
Shimano's Tiagra Rapidfire Plus Shift Lever (2x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: SL-4700 - Series: Tiagra - Shift Lever Type: Rapidfire Plus - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Front Shifting: 2-speed - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41
$110.00 - $114.99
- Easy Operation And Accurate Shifting - Wide Comfort Lever With Position Adjust - Effortless Multi-Shift - Multi-Shift Speed, Shimano Synchronized Shift - Ergonomic Rotary Switch - Short Stroke Perfect Click (Single Click, Auto Multiple Shift Only) - Customization Of Operation - Suspension Control By Left Switch
From top-tier XC racing to enduro shredding to working over your buddies, Shimano's XTR Rapidfire Plus Shifters offer unparalleled shifting quality. Two-Way Release shift levers keep shifts fast and intuitive, and multi-release capability means you have the power to grab multiple gears up or down, in an instant, letting you use Shimano's 11-speed XTR drivetrain to its full extent. And for a clean, simple handlebar setup, Shimano's I-spec II mounting system simplifies brake and shifter mounting. The front shifter can be converted for use with double or triple-chainring cranks, so you can experience XTR-quality shifting no matter what drivetrain you prefer.
Just because your hands are comfortably resting on the tops of your handlebars, it doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to shift gears. With Shimano's Di2 Remote Satellite Shifter, you're just a simple, light button push away from shifting perfection. These phenomenal accessory shifters are for use with Shimano's Di2 drivetrain components (sold separately) and can be positioned anywhere on your bars for a custom feel. Plus, these beauties feature spot-on ergonomics for smooth, controlled shifting even when you're pushing yourself to your physical limit.
- Model no.: SW-R9150 - Position: On road Bar - Firmware update by E-TUBE PROJECT - E-TUBE connector - Average weight: 12 grams - Length: 261mm
• Customizable synchronized front and rear shifting via a single FIREBOLT shifter • Optional manual control (requires both shifters) • Ergonomic rotary shift lever design matches natural hand movement • Independent lever position adjustment • Short stroke, perfect click levers provide faster, more accurate shifting • Increased trail readiness thanks to decreased shift effort and superior ergonomics • Programmable, multi-shift and Shimano Synchronized shift functions, including control of Fox Racing Shox suspension components
Page 1 of 1