AT YOUR WORKPLACE
Landry's can help your workplace become a bicycle-friendly business
- Bicycling improves wellness and productivity, physical and mental health, for both recreation and transportation.
- Commuting by bike is easy for employees within five miles of work.
- Bicycling promotes a economical form of transportation and attracts a bike-friendly environment for everyone.
- Fewer cars means less automobile congestion.
- Car-parking spaces are limited and expensive compared to bike parking.
- Every company strives to reduce its environmental footprint.
Bike Repair Clinics — at your workplace or campus
- Schedule bicycle repair clinics for your workplace/campus community with Landry's Offsite Service team.
- We provide the mechanic(s), tools, basic repair parts, and professional expertise to keep your community's bike-commuters rolling!
- Clinic session includes bike-safety checkup, minor repairs, adjustments, and small parts.
- Participants will also receive personalized suggestions for additional (more intensive) bike repairs, component upgrades, and general maintenance tips.
Bike Maintenance Workshops
- 45 to 90 minute instruction with Landry's staff to learn the simple "know how" of your bicycle.
- Topics address preventing mechanical failure: changing a flat tire, tightening brakes, and keeping the chain and drivetrain clean and functional.
- Attendees will come away with practical knowledge to help maintain their bicycle.
Bicycling Skills Workshops
- Our instructional workshops explore the three concepts of bike commuting: comfort, knowledge, and awareness.
- We'll cover the variety of bike types, bike sizing, things to carry, maps and routing, general maintenance, and tips for on-road safety to avoid crashes.
- Workshops run approximately 45 minutes (good for lunchtime session), with customized options available.
- Each workshop is catered to employees' riding ability and local riding routes and conditions.
Landry's Offsite Service
pricing + scheduling
For more information on our workplace-service programs, contact Beau Cote, Landry's offsite service coordinator:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 617-232-0446 ext 227