AT YOUR WORKPLACE
Landry's can help your workplace become a bicycle-friendly business
- Bicycling improves wellness and productivity, physical and mental health, for both recreation and transportation.
- Commuting by bike is easy for employees within five miles of work.
- Bicycling promotes a economical form of transportation and attracts a bike-friendly environment for everyone.
- Fewer cars means less automobile congestion.
- Car-parking spaces are limited and expensive compared to bike parking.
- Every company strives to reduce its environmental footprint.
Bicycling Skills Workshops
- Our instructional workshops explore the three concepts of bike commuting: comfort, knowledge, and awareness.
- We'll cover the variety of bike types, bike sizing, things to carry, maps and routing, general maintenance, and tips for on-road safety to avoid crashes.
- Workshops run approximately 45 minutes (good for lunchtime session), with customized options available.
- Each workshop is catered to employees' riding ability and local riding routes and conditions.
Bike Maintenance Workshops
- 45 to 90 minute instruction with Landry's mechanics to learn the simple "know how" of your bicycle.
- Topics address preventing mechanical failure: changing a flat tire, tightening brakes, and keeping the chain and drivetrain clean and functional.
- Attendees will come away with both tools and knowledge to maintain their bicycle.
Landry's Group Rides
- Landry's led, instructional on-bike training in the street or on bike paths to teach real-world skills.
- Simple guided rides will take employees on bike-friendly routes near the workplace.
- We'll create special group rides of varying lengths, and train bike ambassadors at your workplace to be a local resource.
- Landry's professional bike educators devise customized routes to meet your workplace needs and interests.
For pricing and availability: Contact Beau Cote, Landry's offsite service coordinator, email@example.com, tel. 617-232-0446 x227.