We are always looking for good people to work at Landry's Bicycles
As Landry's Bicycles continues to grow our employee-owned company, we are always looking for good people to work in our local stores — including sales and mechanical staff.
Everyone who works at Landry’s is passionate about cycling, and we believe in the power of bicycling to make our world a better, healthier, and happier place.
Current job openings
We are now recruiting for various positions at Landry's stores:
- Bicycle Mechanics: Join Landry's Mechanical Team. Positive attitude, strong teamwork skills, mechanical experience, and proven customer-service experience required. Prior bike-shop experience helpful. Full-time positions available in various store locations, including Boston, Braintree, Natick, and Westboro. Part-time positions available in multiple locations.
- Bicycle Assemblers: Join Landry's Assembly Team and build the best bikes in the business. Strong mechanical ability required. Great training opportunity for becoming a Landry's bike mechanic. Full-time positions available in Natick.
- Sales Associates: Join Landry's Sales Team. Full-time and part-time positions available in various store locations.
How to apply
Benefits of working at Landry's
Landry's Bicycles is nationally recognized as one of America's Best Bike Shops, and we received the National Bicycle Retailer of the Year award at Interbike in 2015.
We offer a professional, career-oriented workplace focused on teamwork, learning, community service, and (of course) bicycling. Employee benefits include:
- Staff training programs
- Employee-purchase discounts
- Health insurance plan
- 401(k) retirement plan with company-matched contributions
- Company profit-sharing plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Bicycle-friendly business with accommodations for bike-commuting staff
Landry's is an equal opportunity employer.
With Landry's Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), all core staff now own shares in the company as part of their long-term retirement benefits. As co-owners, Landry's staff have a vested interest in collaborative teamwork, exceptional customer service, and our visionary goal for Landry's to become "the best bike shop for the world." Learn more about Landry's.
For general information about ESOPs, see the National Center for Employee Ownership website.
Learn more about Landry's
Watch our videos to learn more about Landry's Bicycles.