Update on bicycle rentals
PLEASE NOTE: Bicycles are no longer available for rent this season. We are now refurbishing them for sale at Landry's stores (see below).
Watch for details in early spring for Landry's Adventures 2019 bike-rental program, featuring a new-model fleet of road and mountain bikes.
"Landry's bike-rental experience was great. Great service, great bike, in and out quickly for both the pick-up and drop-off. Took fifth in my triathlon thanks to you."
– Brian D., Bike Rental Customer
Bicycle rentals are available through our partnership with Landry's Adventures LLC:
- Check Landry's Adventures' online reservation system for rental bike sizes, availability, and pricing.
- Bring your own clipless pedals, or use our loaner platform pedals. If you bring your own pedals, we can install your pedals in the store.
- Rental bikes are available for pickup at Landry's store locations — not available for shipping.
- Call your local Landry's store for assistance with next day rentals, rentals over 7 days, or other special circumstances.
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY: Rent one before you buy one!
Rent a bike for an extended test ride: If you like it and then purchase a comparable new-model bike within 30 days at Landry's store, we will credit you one day's rental fee toward the purchase of your new bike. This rental program is especially geared toward full-suspension mountain bikes, so you can try out a new-model bike on your favorite trails to make sure it's right for your riding style. Contact your local Landry's store for more info.
BIKE TRAVEL CASE available to rent
- Hard case to pack your bike for shipping or airplane travel. Fits both road and mountain bikes. Holds one bicycle.
- Two heavy duty casters for easy mobility.
- Note that Travel Case rentals do NOT include bike disassembly or packing service. You can contact your local Landry's store to schedule bike-packing service for your bike.
- Bike-travel case rental price is $10 per day.
MAKE A RENTAL RESERVATION:
Visit Landry's Adventures online reservation system (RentaBikeNow.com), then click on the "Travel Cases" tab.
Make a bike-rental reservation online
Additional rental info
- Visit Landry's Adventures online reservation system (RentaBikeNow.com). Advance reservation is required for all rentals.
- Rental bikes are available for pickup at Landry's store locations (with advance reservation) — not available for shipping.
- Also, see Landry's Adventures Triathlon Wetsuit rental info.
- When renting equipment, you will need to provide a current photo ID and a credit card for security.
- One-day rental price involves same day pickup and dropoff unless prior arrangements are made for an evening pickup (after 6 pm) on the prior day.
- If you return an item late, late charges will apply.
- Online rental reservations are available up to 48 hours (2 days) in advance. If you are looking to rent an item for pickup today or tomorrow, please call Landry's Natick store for assistance, tel. 508-655-1990. In most cases, items rented without an advance reservation will need to be picked up at Landry's Natick store.
- For more details, see Landry’s Adventures Rental Agreement form (available at all Landry’s stores).