Rent a top-quality bicycle from Landry's
Need to rent a bike for an upcoming charity ride, race, or touring event? Or maybe you want to try before you buy.
Top-quality, high-performance road bikes, full-suspension mountain bikes, bike-travel cases, and triathlon wetsuits are available for rent — with convenient pickup at any Landry's store location. You can make rental reservations online using this link:
Please note that online reservations with Landry's are available up to 72 hours (3 days) in advance. If you are looking to rent an item for pickup today or tomorrow, please call Landry's Natick store for assistance, tel. 508-655-1990. In most cases, items rented without an advance reservation will need to be picked up at Landry's Natick store.
"Landry's bike-rental experience was great. Great service, great bike, in and out quickly for both the pick-up and drop-off. Took fifth in my triathlon thanks to you."
– Brian D., Bike Rental Customer
- Check Landry's online reservation system for rental bike sizes, availability, and pricing.
- Bring your own clipless pedals, or use our loaner platform pedals. If you bring your own pedals, we can install your pedals in the store.
- Rental bikes are available for pickup at Landry's store locations — not available for shipping.
- Call your local Landry's store for assistance with next day rentals, rentals over 7 days, or other special circumstances.
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY: Rent one before you buy one!
Rent a bike for an extended test ride: If you like it and then purchase a comparable new-model bike within 30 days at Landry's store, we will credit you one day's rental fee toward the purchase of your new bike. This rental program is especially geared toward full-suspension mountain bikes, so you can try out a new-model bike on your favorite trails to make sure it's right for your riding style. Contact your local Landry's store for more info.
Make a bike-rental reservation online
BIKE TRAVEL CASE available to rent
- Hard case to pack your bike for shipping or airplane travel. Fits both road and mountain bikes. Holds one bicycle.
- Two heavy duty casters for easy mobility.
- Note that Travel Case rentals do NOT include bike disassembly or packing service. You can contact your local Landry's store to schedule bike-packing service for your bike.
- Bike-travel case rental price is $10 per day.
MAKE A RENTAL RESERVATION:
Visit Landry's online reservation system (RentaBikeNow.com), then click on the "Travel Cases" tab.
Additional rental info
- Visit Landry's online reservation system (RentaBikeNow.com). Advance reservation is required for all rentals.
- Rental bikes are available for pickup at Landry's store locations (with advance reservation) — not available for shipping.
- Also, see Landry's Triathlon Wetsuit rental info.
- When renting equipment, you will need to provide a current photo ID and a credit card for security.
- One-day rental price involves same day pickup and dropoff unless prior arrangements are made for an evening pickup (after 6 pm) on the prior day.
- If you return an item late, late charges will apply.
- Online rental reservations are available up to 48 hours (2 days) in advance. If you are looking to rent an item for pickup today or tomorrow, please call Landry's Natick store for assistance, tel. 508-655-1990. In most cases, items rented without an advance reservation will need to be picked up at Landry's Natick store.
- For more details, see Landry’s Rental Agreement form (available at all Landry’s stores).