White Lightning's Bike Johnny Bicycle Cover lets you store and transport your bike without making a mess. Have you ever put a muddy mountain bike into your car or left a bike sitting in the garage for the winter? You end up with a dirty truck or a bike damaged by the elements. With the Bike Johnny, you can save your car's interior and protect your bike from the elements! It's made from a water repelling and UV resistant nylon. This durable material protects your bike from the elements and your house, apartment, dorm, or car from your bike. Plus, thanks to the grommets on the side, you can easily lock your bike for extended storage while keeping the bike covered. The Bike Johnny also features bidirectional zippers that make installation a breeze. The Bike Johnny comes in one size that fits road bikes, triathlon bikes, mountain bikes (including 29ers), BMX bikes, hybrid bikes, and comfort bikes. It also includes a pouch for easy storage when not in use.
Topeak's Bike Cover makes it easy to keep your bike dust free. It stretches to fit your bike and closes at the bottom with an elastic strap. Plus, the Bike Cover easily folds to a compact size and features a built-in bag for carrying and storage. - Dimensions (Road): 170 x 50 x 100cm - Dimensions (Mountain): 178 x 63 x 100cm
• Water resistant • Durable plastic • Fits most bikes
• Park Tool Storage Hooks are perfect for hanging bikes, wheels, etc. • Vinyl coated to prevent scratching. • Wood threaded • Made from 7mm steel rod • For a pilot hole in wood, use a 1/4" or 6mm bit • Sold in pairs
Protect your ride with Electra's weather-resistant bicycle cover. One size fits most. • Outdoor-rated 150D polyester w/double polyurethane coating protects your two-wheel investment • Extra-long design fits most Electra models, as well as other models up to 75" (191cm) in length • Hook-and-loop straps keep cover in place • Reinforced lock hole • 191cm long x 79cm wide x 109mm tall
A wall mounted bike storage option with a hinge that allows the bike to swing closer to the wall to save space. - Holds most size bike tires (excluding 29er's and fat tires) - Swinging hinge saves space when in use and not in use - Rear tire tray stabilizes bike when in use - Custom molded hook sleeve protects rim - Silver powder coat finish
- Convenient storage for any bike with elegant space-saving design - Welded construction with padded wheel hook - Maximum load: 40lbs - Includes Da Vinci tire tray to save walls from tire marks
$43.90 - $51.90
- Shop quality bicycle display and storage stand - Graphite ripple powdercoat over steel construction - Four-Point, Foam rubber end-Cap feet - 2 Piece design disassembles for space-Efficient storage - Standard and extreme models feature welded base construction (Extreme model accepts up to 3 inch tires) - Retail model features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction - Fat rack features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction and will suit tires from 3.8" To 5" with three width positions, 4.25", 4.75" And 5.25"
Topeak's Bike Cover makes it easy to keep your 27.5 or 29er dust free. It stretches to fit your bike and closes at the bottom with an elastic strap. Plus, the Bike Cover easily folds to a compact size and features a built-in bag for carrying and storage.
Topeak's Third Hook is the perfect addition to your Dual-Touch storage rack. Get two of these babies and your stand can now hold 4 bikes, enough for the whole family!
$47.95 $100.00 52% Off
Designed to elevate your bicycle to a piece of art, the Specialized wall display also features built-in platforms for your shoes and helmet. Formed from sheet aluminum, the display has a hidden steel support to provide stability, EVA foam pads to cradle the bike’s top tube, rubber feet to provide a secure placement on the wall, and a anodized black finish for durability. The display mounts via two screws to a solid load bearing structure. - Low-key design complements the bike. - Works with Tarmac, Venge, Roubaix, Amira, Allez, and other models with similar top tube slope and shape. - Holds bike, shoes, and helmet. - Easy to install.
Make the most of your space with Saris' Bike Bunk. It stores two bikes and adjusts to fit different bike styles and sizes. This free-standing mount features grippy, cushioned contact points that protect your floor and wall.
Keep your garage organized or maximize your living space with Saris’ Bike Trac. A wide wheel track accepts most front and rear bike wheels, plus it's long enough to keep your bike securely in place and your walls protected. Mounting hardware is included.
Garage floor space is precious. Saris’ CycleGlide offers an ingenious and elegant space-saving solution. You can store up to four bikes of virtually any size and shape thanks to its adjustable hooks. The gliding rails maximize storage room and allow easy access when you want to take a bike down to ride.
Saris' CycleGlide 2-Bike Add-On kit lets you hang two more bikes on your Saris CycleGlide overhead storage rack (sold separately).
The Saris Locking Bike Trac is a heavy-duty wall-mount bike rack that makes parking and displaying your bike simple. Plus, it even offers a 3/4-inch solid-steel locking loop that allows securing your bike with a U-lock (sold separately).
The Saris Mighty Mite is a lightweight, solid bike-parking rack for indoor, outdoor, and residential use. Built with a rugged, weatherproof steel frame, the Mighty Mite holds up to six bikes within its compact footprint.
• Folds small and is lightweight for easy mobility • Holds bikes by rear axle with soft rubber-dipped fingers • Fits variety bikes with 20" – 29" tires, and is compatible with most disc brakes.
• Fits 20-inch to 29-inch bikes • Anti scratch contact zones • Durable and rigid design • High gloss and matte black • For quick and simple parking or displaying of your bike
• For quick and simple parking or displaying of your bike • Durable and rigid design • Fits any model of bike with 26-inch wheels • Color: Silver 26
• For quick and simple parking or displaying of your bike • Durable and rigid design • Fits any model of bike with 700c or 29-inch wheels • Color: Black
Park Tool's Event Stand is a versatile, stable, multi-purpose storage rack built to hold up to twelve bikes by the nose of the saddle. Perfect for events, races, or sidewalk storage, the ES-1 disassembles and folds easily for compact storage. It includes two height-adjustable tripod uprights, two 47” (119cm) support tubes, and one connector sleeve. The ES-1 is approximately eight feet long but can be extended in length with the use of ES-2 Event Stand Add on Kits (sold separately). • The ES-1 adjusts from 94 to 120cm (37"-47") • Horizontal width (inside to inside): 2.23 meters (87")
Park Tool's Event Stand Add On Kit extends the length of the ES-1 Event Stand (sold separately) by eight feet. It includes one height-adjustable tripod upright, two 47” (119cm) support tubes, and one connector sleeve.
Super huge Storage Hooks are big enough to accommodate fat bike wheels/tires. • Plated and vinyl dipped for long, scratch free service • 470XX Machine thread including two nuts: • Inside to inside 125mm (4-7/8") • Height inside J-bend 150mm (6")
Super huge Storage Hooks are big enough to accommodate fat bike wheels/tires. • Plated and vinyl dipped for long, scratch free service. • 471 Wood thread including two nuts • Inside to inside 125mm (4-7/8") • Height inside J-bend 150mm (6")
Park Tool Storage Hooks are pefect for hanging bikes, wheels, etc. • Vinyl coated to prevent scratching. • Machine threaded - includes 2 nuts • Made from 7mm steel rod • Thread is a M8 x 1.25 44mm length
- Oversize hooks for large MTB tires and tall aero rims - Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend - 50mm (2") of machine threading with a thread size of 10mm x 1.5mm - Black vinyl coated - Includes two nuts
• Model Level 170H: perfect solution for staging team bikes in between races • Easy-to-use rack holds 5 or more bikes by the nose of the saddle • All steel construction, 1700mm crossbar, folding legs with coated bar jaws and rubber feet (longer crossbar can be added later if needed, legs clamp on to pipes up to 3" in diameter) • Assembles and disassembles without tools • 24.3lbs
The MSW Universal Display Stand is adjustable and can be used with any style of bike, from road bikes to fat bikes. - Holds one bike - Fits tires 1 to 5-inches wide - Rubberized feet protect floors - Product dimensions: 21.5 x 13.5 x 14 inches
It’s a race day, a gran fondo, or maybe just a ride day – either way, there’s bikes everywhere and there’s a need for mass bike storage. And because you love bicycles, you want to protect them and you need a simple, non-permanent and effective bike parking solution. The A Frame is a versatile bike storage idea for hanging up to 8 bikes, and as the industry standard you’ll see the A Frame at practically every type of cycling event. Making contact with only the bottom of your seat, the A Frame is the best bike parking solution for expensive road, cyclocross, mountain bikes, electric bikes and even kids bikes. And when the day is done it folds up and stores easily in a compact tote. - Ideal bicycle storage space for bike races, gran fondos, triathlons, demo events and community cycling events - Versatile design allows for bike parking without risk of scratching bikes or damaging components - System fits most any road bike, cyclocross bike, mountain bike, fitness bike, electric bike, or kids bikes - Innovative design easily folds to a compact unit when not in use - Tool-free design makes setup and breakdown quick - Anodized 6000-series aluminum body is lightweight, corrosion resistant and incredibly durable - Provides an awesome bike parking solution for up to 200lbs (90kg) of bikes - Total width safely accommodates up to 8 bikes (not to exceed 200lbs / 90kg) - Wide support base and rubber coated feet provide stability on any surface - Included travel tote is water-resistant, durable and padded to protect your stand and your other equipment - At 17.6lbs (8kg) taking this versatile bike storage system along is never in doubt - Custom branded side panels available - 1-Year Warranty
Page 1 of 2 Next page