Visit Landry's in Worcester
Landry's Bicycles in Worcester is located on Jolma Road, off Grafton Street (Route 122), with easy access from Routes 290, 90, and 20.
Landry's Worcester Info
Driving from Route I-290 toward Worcester:
- Take exit 11 for Route 122 South toward Barre/Uxbridge, and merge onto Water St.
- Turn RIGHT onto Grafton St., and pass under the highway.
- Turn RIGHT at the small traffic circle to stay on Grafton St., then go 1.7 miles.
- Turn LEFT onto Jolma Rd., immediately after Stop & Shop (Goodyear Service Center on the corner).
- Landry's is on the right. There's plenty of parking available in our lot.
Coming by bicycle: Landry's Worcester store is easy to reach by bicycle from Grafton St.
- Located 2.5 miles from Union Stationin downtown Worcester.
- Also accessible from the WRTA Route 5 bus route from Union Station (Southwest Commons via Grafton Street).
Google Maps: Get map and more directions.
GPS Coordinates: 42.245913, -71.757908
Leadership - Landry's Worcester
James Ray - Store Manager
Rob Quinn - Lead Bike Mechanic
Remembering + honoring Jeff Robert
Longtime Landry's employee and friend, Jeff Robert, passed away on February 18, 2017.
To honor his life, Jeff's family has created WERIDEWITHJEFF, a campaign to benefit Warrior Expeditions' therapy programs that help veterans transition from wartime experiences through long-distance outdoor expeditions — including a 4,229-mile bicycle trek across America.
#WERIDEWITHJEFF: Flyer for Warrior Expeditions fundraiser