Basic Bike Maintenance Clinics at Landry's Worcester
Register for our "choose your own topic" courses, where you will have one-on-one instruction on maintenance and repairs for your bike. Personalized clinic sessions available on Wednesdays/Thursdays 5:30-6:00pm.
Visit Landry's in Worcester!
Landry's Bicycles in Worcester is located on Jolma Road, off Grafton Street (Route 122), with easy access from Routes 290, 90, and 20.
Landry's Worcester Info
Driving from Route I-290 toward Worcester:
- Exit onto Route 122 South toward Barre/Uxbridge, and merge onto Water St.
- Turn RIGHT onto Grafton St., and pass under the highway.
- Turn RIGHT at the small traffic circle to stay on Grafton St., then go 1.7 miles.
- Turn LEFT onto Jolma Rd., immediately after Stop & Shop (Goodyear Service Center on the corner).
- Landry's is on the right. There's plenty of parking available in our lot.
Coming by bicycle: Landry's Worcester store is easy to reach by bicycle from Grafton St.
- Located 2.5 miles from Union Station in downtown Worcester.
- Also accessible from the WRTA Route 5 bus route from Union Station (Southwest Commons via Grafton Street).
Google Maps: Get map and more directions.
GPS Coordinates: 42.245913, -71.757908
Leadership - Landry's Worcester
Greg Affsa - Store Manager + Bike Fitter
Neil Medin - Lead Sales + Bike Fitter
Aaron Daigle - Service Manager
Ryan Yates - Lead Mechanic
Go Electric with Landry's!
Landry's features a wide range of pedal-assist electric bikes to boost your power, extend your biking limits, and increase your pleasure while riding. With an e-bike, you still pedal as you go — just like any other bike — only it's faster and easier.
You've got ride one to believe it. Come see us at Landry's Bicycles in Worcester to test-ride an electric bike and experience what the latest e-bike technology has to offer.
Landry's ranked as one of America's top bike shops
Committed to building better bicycling
Landry’s Bicycles has been named one of America’s Best Bike Shops by the National Bicycle Dealers Association again this year. In addition to providing great shopping experiences, America’s Best Bike Shops are rated on community service as well as support for bicycle advocacy both locally and nationally.
Serving New England bicyclists since 1922
An employee-owned company
Founded in 1922, Landry's Bicycles now operates a "growing family" of bicycle stores. Starting in 2010, Landry's ownership transitioned to an ESOP (employee stock ownership plan), and all core staff now own shares in the company. As co-owners, Landry's staff have a vested interest in collaborative teamwork and exceptional customer service. Read more about Landry's.
Remembering + honoring Major Taylor
The city of Worcester has a long history of bicycling, including the legacy of 1899 world cycling champion Major Taylor, the world’s first black sports superstar. Known locally as "the Worcester Whirlwind" due to his amazing speed on a bike, Major Taylor overcame racial prejudice throughout his career to become a world champion and role model.
- Landry's contributed to the public funding for the monumental Major Taylor Statue, located at the Worcester Public Library and dedicated in May 2008.
- Explore the life of the fastest man in the world at the Major Taylor Museum, which opened in 2022 in downtown Worcester.
Photo: Close-up view of the Major Taylor Statue in Worcester.