Visit Landry's in Worcester
Landry's Bicycles in Worcester is located on Jolma Road, off Grafton Street (Route 122), with easy access from Routes 290, 90, and 20.
Landry's Worcester Info
Driving from Route I-290 toward Worcester:
- Take exit 11 for Route 122 South toward Barre/Uxbridge, and merge onto Water St.
- Turn RIGHT onto Grafton St., and pass under the highway.
- Turn RIGHT at the small traffic circle to stay on Grafton St., then go 1.7 miles.
- Turn LEFT onto Jolma Rd., immediately after Stop & Shop (Goodyear Service Center on the corner).
- Landry's is on the right. There's plenty of parking available in our lot.
Coming by bicycle: Landry's Worcester store is easy to reach by bicycle from Grafton St.
- Located 2.5 miles from Union Station in downtown Worcester.
- Also accessible from the WRTA Route 5 bus route from Union Station (Southwest Commons via Grafton Street).
Google Maps: Get map and more directions.
GPS Coordinates: 42.245913, -71.757908
Leadership - Landry's Worcester
James Ray - Store Manager
Rob Quinn - Lead Bike Mechanic
Neil Medin - Bike Fitter
Landry's ranked as one of America's top bike shops
Committed to building better bicycling
Landry’s Bicycles has been named one of America’s Best Bike Shops by the National Bicycle Dealers Association again this year. In addition to providing great shopping experiences, America’s Best Bike Shops are rated on community service as well as support for bicycle advocacy both locally and nationally.
Serving New England bicyclists since 1922
An employee-owned company
Founded in 1922, Landry's Bicycles now operates a "growing family" of bicycle stores. Starting in 2010, Landry's ownership transitioned to an ESOP (employee stock ownership plan), and all core staff now own shares in the company. As co-owners, Landry's staff have a vested interest in collaborative teamwork and exceptional customer service. Read more about Landry's.
Remembering + honoring Jeff Robert
Longtime Landry's employee and friend, Jeff Robert, passed away on February 18, 2017.
To honor his life, Jeff's family has created a campaign to benefit Warrior Expeditions' therapy programs that help veterans transition from wartime experiences through long-distance outdoor expeditions, including a 4,229-mile bicycle trek across America: #WERIDEWITHJEFF.
#WERIDEWITHJEFF: Flyer for Warrior Expeditions fundraiser