Visit Landry's in Worcester
Landry's Bicycles in Worcester is located on Jolma Road, off Grafton Street (Route 122), with easy access from Routes 290, 90, and 20.
- LUVIN' YOUR BIKE! Join us for a monthly bike clinic at Landry's Worcester store. Topics include basic bike maintenance, flat-tire fixing, preparing for a ride, and Q&As. Scheduled on the second Monday of each month at 6:00–7:30pm: May 13, June 10, July 8, August 12, September 9, and October 14, 2019. Get pre-registration and payment info.
- Watch our video for Landry's Worcester store.
Landry's Worcester Info
Driving from Route I-290 toward Worcester:
- Take exit 11 for Route 122 South toward Barre/Uxbridge, and merge onto Water St.
- Turn RIGHT onto Grafton St., and pass under the highway.
- Turn RIGHT at the small traffic circle to stay on Grafton St., then go 1.7 miles.
- Turn LEFT onto Jolma Rd., immediately after Stop & Shop (Goodyear Service Center on the corner).
- Landry's is on the right. There's plenty of parking available in our lot.
Coming by bicycle: Landry's Worcester store is easy to reach by bicycle from Grafton St.
- Located 2.5 miles from Union Station in downtown Worcester.
- Also accessible from the WRTA Route 5 bus route from Union Station (Southwest Commons via Grafton Street).
Google Maps: Get map and more directions.
GPS Coordinates: 42.245913, -71.757908
Leadership - Landry's Worcester
Neil Medin - Store Manager + Bike Fitter
Rob Quinn - Lead Bike Mechanic
Go Electric with Landry's!
Landry's features a wide range of pedal-assist electric bikes to boost your power, extend your biking limits, and increase your pleasure while riding. With an e-bike, you still pedal as you go — just like any other bike — only it's faster and easier.
You've got ride one to believe it. Come see us at Landry's Bicycles in Worcester to test-ride an electric bike and experience what the latest e-bike technology has to offer.
Luvin' Your Bike!
Join us for a monthly bike clinic at Landry's Worcester and learn how to take good care of your bike. Scheduled in spring and summer.
Landry's Tech Tips
A well-maintained bike makes for the most enjoyable riding experience. Check out our bicycle tech tips for some easy things you can do yourself to help keep your bike in good condition.
Landry's ranked as one of America's top bike shops
Committed to building better bicycling
Landry’s Bicycles has been named one of America’s Best Bike Shops by the National Bicycle Dealers Association again this year. In addition to providing great shopping experiences, America’s Best Bike Shops are rated on community service as well as support for bicycle advocacy both locally and nationally.
Serving New England bicyclists since 1922
An employee-owned company
Founded in 1922, Landry's Bicycles now operates a "growing family" of bicycle stores. Starting in 2010, Landry's ownership transitioned to an ESOP (employee stock ownership plan), and all core staff now own shares in the company. As co-owners, Landry's staff have a vested interest in collaborative teamwork and exceptional customer service. Read more about Landry's.