Landry's Westboro store has MOVED to a new location. We haven't gone very far — just a few miles down the road to a much larger location at 78 Turnpike Road, still in Westborough:
- We are now located on Route 9 Eastbound, just past Route 30. Get directions.
- Dedicated parking lot for Landry's customers with plenty of space for easy test rides outside the store.
- Much larger store with more than double the size of our former showroom, expanded service center, fitting studio, increased bike-inventory storage, and more.
We look forward to welcoming you at our new Westboro store location!
Landry's Westboro Info
Directions - NEW LOCATION
Driving from Route I-495:
- Exit onto Route 9 West.
- Proceed on Route 9 West for 1.3 miles.
- Take the Route 30 West exit (toward Westboro) to turn around for Route 9 East.
- Proceed on Route 9 East (toward Framingham) for 0.3 mile.
- Turn RIGHT into Landry's parking lot.
Coming by bicycle: Landry's Westboro store is easy to reach by bicycle from Hundreds Road and Route 9 East (which has a wide shoulder) — just watch for turning traffic.
Google Maps: Get map and more directions.
GPS Coordinates: 42.287030, -71.591708
Leadership - Landry's Westboro
Russ Coates - Store Manager
Peter Crocker - Service Manager
Go Electric with Landry's!
Landry's features a wide range of pedal-assist electric bikes to boost your power, extend your biking limits, and increase your pleasure while riding. With an e-bike, you still pedal as you go — just like any other bike — only it's faster and easier.
You've got ride one to believe it. Come see us at Landry's Bicycles in Westborough to test-ride an electric bike and experience what the latest e-bike technology has to offer.
Landry's ranked as one of America's top bike shops
Committed to building better bicycling
Landry’s Bicycles has been named one of America’s Best Bike Shops by the National Bicycle Dealers Association again this year. In addition to providing great shopping experiences, America’s Best Bike Shops are rated on community service as well as support for bicycle advocacy both locally and nationally.
Serving New England bicyclists since 1922
An employee-owned company
Founded in 1922, Landry's Bicycles now operates a "growing family" of bicycle stores. Starting in 2010, Landry's ownership transitioned to an ESOP (employee stock ownership plan), and all core staff now own shares in the company. As co-owners, Landry's staff have a vested interest in collaborative teamwork and exceptional customer service. Read more about Landry's.