$22.99 - $24.99
For reliable mountain bike shifting, Shimano's ALTUS SL-M2010 RAPIDFIRE shift lever is suited to quick shifting, giving riders the ability to downshift three gears in one stroke. - Slim main lever body - OPTISLICK for smooth shifting performance - MEGA 9 LITE close ratio gearing - Gear display positioned below the handlebar - Numbered gear display indicates gear position at a glance - Light shifting operation, wider compatibility, and suitable for internal cable routing - Streamlined cockpit experience
$110.00 - $114.99
- Easy Operation And Accurate Shifting - Wide Comfort Lever With Position Adjust - Effortless Multi-Shift - Multi-Shift Speed, Shimano Synchronized Shift - Ergonomic Rotary Switch - Short Stroke Perfect Click (Single Click, Auto Multiple Shift Only) - Customization Of Operation - Suspension Control By Left Switch
$62.99 - $64.99
- 20% lighter rear shifts - Consistently stable shifting - RD new shadow design with optimized slant design - New shift cable with new hyper low-friction coating technology - Longer lever body - Anti-slip on main lever - Thumb Operation - I-spec II - Model Number : SL-M8000-I - Series : DEORE XT - Shift Lever Type : RAPIDFIRE Plus - Rear speeds : 11-speed - Front Shifting : Front Shifter Available - Instant Release : Yes - Multi Release : Yes - 2-way Release : Yes - Optical Gear Display : NO - Shift Cable Casing : OT-SP41 - Shift Cable : New low friction shift cable
- Model no.: SW-R9150 - Position: On road Bar - Firmware update by E-TUBE PROJECT - E-TUBE connector - Average weight: 12 grams - Length: 261mm
$37.99 - $41.99
- Ergonomically Designed For Reduced Shifting Effort - Consistently Stable Shifting - Easy To Install, Compact Design And Slim Brake Lever For Lightweight - Simple, Adaptable Cockpit - 20% Lighter Rear Shifts - Includes cables and housing
$65.99 - $139.99
Shimano's Tiagra Rapidfire Plus Shift Lever (2x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: SL-4700 - Series: Tiagra - Shift Lever Type: Rapidfire Plus - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Front Shifting: 2-speed - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41
Shimano's Rapidfire Plus Deore XT shift lever delivers light and responsive front shifting for improved control out on the trail. - Shift both up and down with a single lever - Instantaneous push and pull movements - Light and responsive front shifting improves efficiency, control, and concentration - Lightweight and compact design boosts enjoyment on and off the trail - Includes cable
• Customizable synchronized front and rear shifting via a single FIREBOLT shifter • Optional manual control (requires both shifters) • Ergonomic rotary shift lever design matches natural hand movement • Independent lever position adjustment • Short stroke, perfect click levers provide faster, more accurate shifting • Increased trail readiness thanks to decreased shift effort and superior ergonomics • Programmable, multi-shift and Shimano Synchronized shift functions, including control of Fox Racing Shox suspension components
- Sram Force Etap Axs Replacement Hydraulic Shift/brake Lever Right/rear Black - Sram Force Etap Axs Hydraulic Road Replacement Brake Lever Assembly - Left/front
Of all the components that make up a mountain bike drivetrain, the shifter doesn't exactly get a lot of spotlight time. But, as the rider's literal command and control center, the GX Eagle shifter is more than worthy of recognition. With intuitive thumb actuated triggers, the positive feel gives the right rider input to make shifts crisp and discernible every time. What's more, its already legendary reliability continues for all-day epics and all-time experiences. Plus, it features an aluminum trigger that's ready for inevitable punishment, as well as MatchMakerX compatibility. Precise and durable, it's the hard-working, no-compromise shifter keeping riders in the right gear, every ride. - Aluminum trigger designed for a positive lever feel - Master GX Eagle master colorway to match all cassette and chain colors as part of Eagle Colorsystem - Matchmaker compatible
SRAM's MRX Comp Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. They shift a SRAM or Shimano front derailleur. These shifters are indexed to shift three gears, and feature micro-adjustments for perfect front derailleur alignment.
$9.00 - $24.99
SRAM's MRX Comp Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. They shift a 2:1 Shimano rear derailleur.
$19.00 - $22.00
SRAM's MRX Comp Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. Shifting one gear or the whole range is simple with just a twist of the wrist. They shift a 2:1 Shimano rear derailleur and a SRAM or Shimano derailleur up front.
Award-winning eTap shift logic, now with the connectivity of AXS. The SRAM RED eTap shift-brake levers build on this foundation while integrating our newest technologies. And, it offers many personalizations, from shifting sequence to brake lever reach. - AXS enabled for easy personalization - Simple and intuitive eTap shift logic - Customizable fit with Reach Adjust - Two ports for Blips on each lever - Large SRAM eTap paddles provide positive controls for rider input - For use with mechanical rim brakes
$19.00 - $20.00
- Replacement shifter/grip kits include bar sleeve, spring and index pawl
Built for E-MTB, the X01 Eagle Single Click shifter meets the new world of E-MTB with a control center worthy of the task. It's designed to help eliminate premature chain wear and chain breaking by limiting the pull lever to a single engagement. - E-MTB specific—limits the pull lever to a single engagement to help eliminate premature chain wear and chain breaking - Master X01 Eagle group colorway to match all cassette and chain colors as part of Eagle Colorsystem
A longstanding trademark of SRAM, the X9 Twist Shifters are still a favorite with weight-conscious riders. They're crafted from lightweight aluminum and composite materials to help meet the demands of any trail. Plus, thanks to their convenient twist action, a flick of the wrist is all it takes for lightning-fast shifts.
$33.99 - $35.99
The Box Four shifter's main features aren't strikingly different from Box Three's. The key difference is its 8-speed platform. We've chosen to modernize the 8-speed in much the same way we did the 9-speed for Prime 9. Just like the Prime 9, the Box Four shifters take advantage of the "less is more" theme and exploit durability, simplicity, and reliability. Available as a multi-shift (pull several gears at once) or single-shift shifter (a sound choice for e-bikes). -Our 8 is Enough Shifter -Lightweight Extruded Clamp -Responsive 2 Piece Pull Lever -MTB Style Release Lever (V2) Weight: 128g/4.5oz
Page 1 of 1