Landry's Bicycles is honored to support the following bicycle teams in our local area:
- Minuteman Road Club (MRC) – local road, multisport, mountain bike, and cyclocross club, sponsored by Landry's Bicycles.
- Blue Hills Cycling Club – local road, mountain bike, and cyclocross club, sponsored by Landry's Bicycles.
- Green Line Velo – local cycling team, sponsored by Landry's Bicycles, Boston.
- Boston Triathlon Team – local triathlon team, sponsored by Landry's Bicycles, Boston.
- New England High School Cycling Association – NEHSCA facilitates the development of high school cycling teams/clubs for grades 5–12, sponsored by Landry's stores.
Landry's Tips: Follow Landry's "Rules of the Road" for Group Rides, including links for racing regulations and Massachusetts bicycling-traffic laws.
- Tour de France official site – the most challenging sporting event in the world, covering more than 2,000 mountainous miles for three weeks in July.
- EFTA – Eastern Fat Tire Association; mtn-bike race series in New England.
- Sun Multisport Events – New England triathlon promoter and producer of annual RACE-Mania Expo event.
- FIRM Racing – New England triathlon/duathlon promoter.
- New England Bicycle Racing Association – competitive cycling in New England; website features a local racing event calendar.
- New England Professional Cyclocross Series (NEPCX) – annual series of cyclocross race and festival events in the fall.
- USA Cycling – national website featuring road, mtn, cyclocross, and bmx racing (USCF, NORBA, etc.).
- USA Triathlon – national triathlon organization.
- USA Triathlon Northeast – regional triathlon organization.
- Eastern Collegiate Cycling Conference (ECCC) – regional website for competitive college cycling.
- National Collegiate Cycling Association – national website for college cycling teams.