WE HAVE MOVED!
Landry's new NORWOOD store is now open
- Landry's Norwood store has MOVED to our new location, and our new store is now open. We haven't gone very far — just a mile down Route 1.
- Get directions to our new Norwood store, located at 1583 Boston-Providence Turnpike (Route 1 Southbound at the corner of Union Street). Our phone number is still 781-440-0310.
We look forward to welcoming you at our new and larger location in Norwood!
Landry's Norwood store has MOVED to a new location, and our new store is now open. We haven't gone very far — just a mile down the road to a larger location at 1583 Boston-Providence Tpke (Route 1), still in Norwood:
- We are now located on Route 1 Southbound at the corner of Union Street. Note that the driveway entrance is on Union Street. Get directions.
- Traffic lights at Union Street make it easy to access the store from either direction on Route 1.
- Dedicated parking lot for Landry's customers with plenty of space for easy test rides outside the store.
- Much larger store with larger showroom, expanded service center, fitting studio, increased bike-inventory storage, and more.
We look forward to welcoming you at our new Norwood store location!
Landry's Norwood Info
Directions - NEW LOCATION
Driving by car: Landry's Norwood store is easy to reach from Routes 1, 128, 24, 95, or 495. We are now located on Route 1 Southbound at the corner of Union Street. Note that our driveway entrance is on Union Street.
Coming by bicycle: Landry's Norwood store is easy to reach by bicycle via Union Street. You are always welcome to bring your bike into the store with you.
Google Maps: Get map and directions.
GPS Coordinates: 42.159620, -71.201670
Leadership - Landry's Norwood
Patricia Brant - Store Manager
Hannah Berwaldt - Assistant Store Manager
Aaron Daigle - Service Manager
Go Electric with Landry's!
Landry's features a wide range of pedal-assist electric bikes to boost your power, extend your biking limits, and increase your pleasure while riding. With an e-bike, you still pedal as you go — just like any other bike — only it's faster and easier.
You've got ride one to believe it. Come see us at Landry's Bicycles in Norwood to test-ride an electric bike and experience what the latest e-bike technology has to offer.
Landry's ranked as one of America's top bike shops
Committed to building better bicycling
Landry’s Bicycles has been named one of America’s Best Bike Shops by the National Bicycle Dealers Association again this year. In addition to providing great shopping experiences, America’s Best Bike Shops are rated on community service as well as support for bicycle advocacy both locally and nationally.
Serving New England bicyclists since 1922
An employee-owned company
Founded in 1922, Landry's Bicycles now operates a "growing family" of bicycle stores. Starting in 2010, Landry's ownership transitioned to an ESOP (employee stock ownership plan), and all core staff now own shares in the company. As co-owners, Landry's staff have a vested interest in collaborative teamwork and exceptional customer service. Read more about Landry's.