ONE BIKE. ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES.
Introducing our third generation gravel/adventure bike!
When Parlee first introduced the Chebacco range in 2015, they had no idea it would soon become their best-selling model. The Chebacco XD takes the universally loved ride quality of the original go-anywhere “quiver-killer” and adds additional traction and comfort (through increased tire capacity) and vastly increased on-bike storage to make an even more capable bicycle.
The Chebacco XD shares the same DNA as Parlee road bikes such as the Z series, Altum and RZ7 models. The frame is handcrafted from the same carbon fiber materials, but with purpose-built geometry and design features including wider chainstays and seatstays. The bottom bracket is a bit lower and the head tube angle a bit slacker for more stability off-road yet the responsiveness that define a Parlee remains. The Chebacco XD has a smooth, stable ride at speed, especially when you are floating over gravel, dirt or broken road surfaces.
With flat-mount disc brakes, wider tire clearance (now up to 45mm with 700c and 47mm with 650b) and hidden fender mounts front and rear, this 100 percent carbon fiber frame lets you expand your riding possibilities—while giving up nothing in terms of lightweight performance and ride quality. Storage mounts on the top tube, under the downtube and on the fork blade sides allow for near unlimited storage for all your adventures.
The Chebacco XD is compatible with both 1x and 2x gravel and road drivetrains.
- Compact, multi-surface gravel geometry
- PARLEE High Mod XD Tubing
- PARLEE XD fork, Multi-surface disc, tapered steerer, integrated crown race, 12mm through axle, 390g
- Seatstays for clearance up to 47mm tire, hidden fender mounts
- 31.6mm seat tube
- Full internal routing, mechanical and Di2/EPS/eTap compatible, quick access replaceable clip-in stops
- Press Fit 30 (68mm x 46mm) bottom bracket
- Disc Brakes, flat mount front and rear, 140 or 160mm rotors, internally routed
- Braze-on front derailleur (removeable for 1x setups)
- Integrated Cane Creek headset, IS41 upper, IS47 lower