700c, 27-Inch & 650c
The Corsa has been the race-day choice of pros for years and is now better than ever. The Corsa achieves the holy grail of performance: speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability. Whether winning a Grand Tour, or a local crit, the Corsa family delivers world-class performance. - 320 TPI Kevlar reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection - 4 separate Graphene rubber compounds
Improve your ride and get great flat protection with Vittoria's Randonneur tires. They sport a grippy tread pattern reinforced with Aramid fibers for long-wearing durability. And, the 60-thread-per-inch nylon casing has double shielding for enhanced puncture protection. - 430-570g (28-37mm) - Wire bead
$45.00 $60.00 25% Off
The All Condition Armadillo Elite is the most flat-resistant tire available. Impressively though, it has performance characteristics that far exceed many competitor's race tires. We've given it a tread pattern that offers excellent all-weather traction, and newly-sourced materials for the best puncture protection possible. In terms of ride quality, our GRIPTON compound is surpassed by none. It provides low rolling resistance and the ultimate in dry and wet condition traction. Without hyperbole, it's the best flat-resistant, high-performance tire that we've ever made. - Casing: 120 TPI - Bead: Foldable - Compound: GRIPTON - Flat Protection: Armadillo Elite - 700 x 23mm, PSI 110-125, approximate weight 285g - 700 x 25mm, PSI 110-125, approximate weight 315g - 700 x 28mm, PSI 85-95, approximate weight 350g - 700 x 30mm, PSI 85-95, approximate weight 400g - 700 x 32mm, PSI 85-95, approximate weight 430g
With the Crossroads tire, we redesigned our popular tread, making it the best multi-terrain tire out there. Whether on your mountain bike or town bike, this tire is ready for the rigors of everyday street life. And with Flak Jacket flat protection, plus a rugged casing and smooth-rolling tread, you'll get around town easily without worrying about flats or traction on parkways and cobbles. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 700 x 38mm, PSI 50-80, approximate weight 575g
$41.25 $55.00 25% Off
The Nimbus 2 Armadillo Reflect tire features our very best flat protection, an updated tread and compound that rolls even faster, and more grip than ever before. It comes in many widths to accommodate different kinds of bikes, riding styles, and comfort levels, so it's the perfect choice for riding on any road or bike path. And with our Armadillo's superlative bead-to-bead flat protection and reflective accents that'll increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions, you get a much needed dose of that good ol' peace of mind. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - Flat Protection: Armadillo - 700 x 35mm, psi 50-80 - 700 x 38mm, psi 50-80 - 700 x 45mm, psi 35-65
$41.25 - $55.00 $55.00 Up to 25% Off
Born in the American Midwest, gravel riding is one of the fastest–growing styles of cycling. The sense of adventure, conquering new challenges, and simply experiencing a new style of riding are some of its big selling points, but doing so without the proper tires makes the difference between having fun and cursing and hollering on the side of the road. The Pathfinder delivers the versatility that these adventure-laden rides deserve—fast rolling, lots of grip, and a whole lot of fun. - Casing: 120 TPI - Bead: Foldable - Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready - Compound: GRIPTON - Flat Protection: Endurant Casing and BlackBelt - 650b x 47mm [1.75"], psi 35-65, approximate weight 555g - 700 x 38mm, psi 50-80, approximate weight 480g - 700 x 42mm, psi 50-80, approximate weight 540g - 700 x 32mm, psi 50-80, approximate weight 380g
Born in the American Midwest, gravel riding is one of the fastest-growing styles of cycling. The sense of adventure, conquering new challenges, and simply experiencing a new style of riding are some of its big selling points, but doing so without the proper tires makes the difference between having fun and cursing and hollering on the side of the road. The Pathfinder delivers the versatility that these adventure-laden rides deserve: fast-rolling, lots of grip, and a whole lot of fun. - Wire Bead - Casing: 60 TPI - Pressure: 50 –80psi - Flat Protection: BlackBelt - Reflective sidewall
The updated Roadsport tire features one of our classic, most versatile tread patterns paired with the bead to bead protection of our premium Endurant casing. This upgrade gives the tire increased speed, grip and durability, all in a lighter weight package. We also updated the rubber with a new, extra-grippy compound that provides safe and predictable handling in a variety of conditions. So, it's no surprise that it has already become a Specialized employee favorite. - 27 x 1-1/4", psi 85-95, approximate weight 545g - Bead: Wire - Casing: 60 TPI - Compound: 60a - Flat Protection: Endurant
Calling the S-Works Mondo just an endurance tire is an insult. We believe it’s the fastest piece of endurance engineering on earth. Delivering everything riders demand from a class-leading endurance tire — long miles durability, all-weather traction, incredible puncture protection — and amplifying it with the performance riders want, like best-in-class efficiency and light weight, the S-Works Mondo tubeless tire is the fastest endurance tire ever. 11% more efficient and 5% lighter than any other endurance tire on the road*, it’s our go-anywhere, do-anything, optimum combination of speed and durability. Available in 28, 32, and 35 mm widths, you’ll be ready for anything the road ahead throws at you. The World Was Made For Mondo. *When measured in a lab setting S-Works Mondo showed the lowest rolling resistance numbers and lowest weight of any competitor in its class. - Casing: 120 TPI - Bead: Foldable 2Bliss Ready - Dual Compound: GRIPTON® T2/T5 - Flat Protection: GRID RACE and BlackBelt - 700 x 28mm, psi 70-95, approximate weight 310g - 700 x 32mm, psi 50-80, approximate weight 330g - 700 x 35mm, psi 50-80, approximate weight 360g
The all-new S-Works Turbo RapidAir is our ultimate race day tire. The most efficient, lightest, best handling, and durable tubeless tire we’ve ever made. The original RapidAir is the tire that broke the World Tour’s addiction to tubulars with Tour de France stage wins, Green Jerseys, and Monument victories. Coaxing more speed and a longer life from our fastest race-day tubeless tire was no easy feat. - Casing: 120 TPI - Bead: Foldable 2Bliss Ready - Dual Compound: GRIPTON T2/T5 - Flat Protection: BlackBelt - 700 x 26mm, psi 70-110, approximate weight 230g
Based on Specialized's World-Cup-winning Renegade mountain bike tire, the Tracer Tubular is a great all-around tread. Its well-spaced, low-profile knobs zip over hardpack and still have enough bite to provide outstanding braking and sensational grip in the corners. For even more control, this smooth-riding tubular boasts a supple 290 thread-per-inch casing that grips terrain and keeps you powering down the course. - Weight: 420 grams
$33.75 $45.00 25% Off
The Specialized Trigger rolls fast on asphalt, hard-pack and gravel paths, making it ideal for those looking to get the most out of a smooth, fast cyclo-cross course. This tire rolls great on and off road. Reflective stripe added to increase your visibility. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: BlackBelt - 700 x 38; psi 75-100; approximate weight 520 grams
$88.00 - $91.00
Schwalbe One Tires. Schwalbe's fastest and most reliable competition tire. Featuring a the new OneStar Triple Compound.
$76.90 - $84.90
- Medium profile and tread spacing for riding quickly and confidently over a mixed variety of terrains, from hard to soft, whether for dry or wet - SpeedGRIP Compound formulation for on and off-road rolling efficiency coupled with high tear resistance and high wet grip - High-strength woven Nylon fabric from bead to bead for added cut and puncture protection - Multi-ply 127tpi Nylon casing construction - Tubeless-ready aramid folding bead optimized for wide rims and lower pressure riding
$85.00 - $87.00
- The Cinturato Velo is designed around reliability in bad road conditions and heavy usage as priority and it still keeps Pirelli DNA thanks to its SmartNET Silica compound and confidence-inspiring handling. - Its patent pending Armour Tech construction combines a bead-to-bead high density layer to an aramid breaker and aramid fibers dispersed into the tread. - The SmartNET Silica compound coupled with Pirelli long experience in tread design, adds the safety and handling in any condition, whether it is wet or dry, Pirelli is already famous for.
$74.90 - $80.90
- 120tpi casing with Aramid TechBELT puncture protection - SmartEVO compound
$95.00 - $100.00
- The P ZERO Race TLR is crafted to pack all the benefits of tubeless technology into a race-ready all-rounder which outperforms all cycling clinchers that we have created before, tubulars included. - Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound and the TechWALL+ casing technology to provide our Professional riders, as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with a superior product! - Techwall+ Road: New TLR casing technology with multiple layers of reinforcement to provide superior puncture protection within a lightweight structure - 28c and 30c width is compatible with hookless rims according to ETRTO 5bar/73psi max pressure limitations. 24c and 26c width are NOT compatible with hookless rims.
- The P ZERO Race TLR is crafted to pack all the benefits of tubeless technology into a race-ready all-rounder which outperforms all cycling clinchers that we have created before, tubulars included. - Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound and the TechWALL+ casing technology to provide our Professional riders, as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with a superior product! - Techwall+ Road: New TLR casing technology with multiple layers of reinforcement to provide superior puncture protection within a lightweight structure - 26c width is NOT compatible with hookless rims.
$49.99 - $59.99
Gravel road riding is all the rage at the moment. It's great for cyclists who want to leave sealed roads behind and enjoy the freedom of cycling on unpaved roads. Designed to suit diverse touring styles, the GravelKing uses a mixture of properties that also accommodate on-road cycling. Featuring ZSG Natural compound, anti-flat Casing, and Advanced Extra Alpha Cord. - Black multi-use gravel tread - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
$59.99 - $77.99
GravelKing SK Plus has a semi-knobby tread pattern with a super-tough puncture belt for aggressive gravel roads. GravelKing SK Plus has side reinforcement with Protite and a bead-to-bead nylon puncture belt, resulting in a 4-ply, super-tough casing.
$28.90 - $34.99
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
At home on singletrack trails and gravel - Aggressive gravel tire - Optimal for off-road touring and adventures - Tubeless Ready (TR) The Ravager is a gravel tire for the riders out there willing to brave aggressive terrain with only their drop bars and a tiny amount of rubber beneath them. While other tires are designed to let you ride beyond the end of the road, the Ravager opens up new line choices, camping spots, and epic adventures where no road ever existed. Raised, square-edged center knobs provide climbing and braking traction on moon dust-covered trails, and oversized cornering knobs keep you and your gear out of the dirt to conquer another turn.
$19.99 - $29.99
The Copperhead Road Tire is a high-volume roller with heavy sipes and grooves for comfort and control on pavement and smooth gravel. - Ideal replacement tire for casual touring, road, or pavement use - Clincher design
- Enhance your riding experience with the Tubeless Ready version of the MICHELIN Power Cup tire - The tires used by the Cofidis team for riding at monuments and Grands Tours - Speed and comfort provided by Tubeless Ready technology, speed and efficiency inspired by MOTO GP technology - Light and reliable thanks to the Tubeless Shield technology and 4x120 TPI casing - Efficient handling and stability in both wet and dry conditions thanks to the MICHELIN GUM-X compound
Michelin's best road tire for competition and training with more rolling efficiency. Allowed by its casing and sculpture for a sporty ride. More robustness, thanks to its aramid top reinforcement and its 3x120 TPI casing in the flanks. More longevity with X-Race Compound designed to optimize the wear of the tread. - X-Race Compound is a new rubber compound that combines rolling resistance, grip and wear to improve tire longevity - Grip Design provides safety on cornering - Aramid Protek+ casing features extra puncture protection
Keep the rubber side down and fully inflated when you choose MICHELIN's Protek tires. A specially-cut tread pattern reduces rolling resistance, and MICHELIN's rubber compound makes for an excellent grip. Grooves at the shoulders help increase traction on wet and greasy surfaces. A 1mm-thick anti-puncture reinforcement will help ensure nothing bursts your bubble, so you can enjoy the ride. Weights: 27 x 1.25 (650g) 700 x 28c (575g) 700 x 32c (630g) 700 x 35c (700g) 700 x 38c (760g) 700 x 40c (800g)
Kenda Street K35 Tire - 27 x 1-1/4 Clincher Wire Black/Tan 22tpi
- Low rolling resistance with ElevenSTORM compound - Top mileage abilities - High grip on wet & dry roads - Benchmark light weight
- Multi-use tread for city, comfort, commuting, and trekking bikes - BlackBelt aramid fiber belt between the casing and tread increases puncture resistance
- Lightweight blackjacket material spans the entire casing giving bead-to-bead puncture & cut protection - Pavement, path, & trail (PPT) center-ridge tread for easy pedaling - Reflective sidewalls keep city, suburban, and commuter riders visible - Wire bead
Page 1 of 2 Next page