TRIATHLON WETSUIT RENTALS
Update on triathlon wetsuit rentals
October 22, 2018
PLEASE NOTE: Triathlon wetsuits are no longer available for rent this season. We are now refurbishing them for sale at Landry's stores.
Additional rental info
- Visit Landry's online reservation system (RentaBikeNow.com). Advance reservation is required for all rentals.
- Rental wetsuits are available for pickup at Landry's store locations (with advance reservation) — not available for shipping.
- When renting equipment, you will need to provide a current photo ID and a credit card for security.
- If you return an item late, late charges will apply.
- Online rental reservations are available up to 48 hours (2 days) in advance. If you are looking to rent an item for pickup today or tomorrow, please call Landry's Natick store for assistance, tel. 508-655-1990. In most cases, items rented without an advance reservation will need to be picked up at Landry's Natick store.
- For more details, see Landry’s Rental Agreement form (available at all Landry’s stores).
Putting on a skin-tight rubber suit for the first time can be tricky. Watch the video for a demonstration.
For additional tips on using and caring for wetsuits, see Landry's Triathlete Tips: Wetsuits.