We're MOVING to NEEDHAM!
- Landry's Newton store will be moving soon, but our current store will be OPEN in Newton Highlands until further notice. We are still scheduling our move dates.
- Don't worry, we are not going very far — just a mile down the road to Highland Avenue in Needham, closer to I-95.
- Watch for more updates as our store move approaches (probably late-March 2023).
Visit Landry's in Newton!
Landry's Bicycles in Newton is located on Needham Street in Newton Highlands with easy access from Route 128 (I-95) and Route 9.
UPDATE: Landry's Newton store will remain OPEN during regular hours until our move to Needham in early spring. Watch our website for moving dates.
Landry's Newton Info
Coming from Route 128 (I-95):
- Exit onto Highland Avenue toward Newton Highlands, and continue for 1.3 miles.
- Highland Ave becomes Needham Street in Newton.
- Landry's is on the right, located between China Fair and Big Picture Framing. There's plenty of parking available in our lot.
Coming by bicycle: Landry's Newton store is accessible by bicycle from Needham St.
- Located 0.6 mile from MBTA Green "D" line, Newton Highlands station.
- Also located on the MBTA Bus 59 route between Watertown Square, Newtonville, Newton Highlands, and Needham Junction.
Google Maps: Get map and more directions.
GPS Coordinates: 42.314899, -71.21027
Leadership - Landry's Newton
Thea Church - Store Manager
Joshua Puyear - Assistant Store Manager
Oak Whitbread-Hardman - Service Manager
Go Electric with Landry's!
Landry's features a wide range of pedal-assist electric bikes to boost your power, extend your biking limits, and increase your pleasure while riding. With an e-bike, you still pedal as you go — just like any other bike — only it's faster and easier.
You've got ride one to believe it. Come see us at Landry's Bicycles in Newton to test-ride an electric bike and experience what the latest e-bike technology has to offer.
Landry's ranked as one of America's top bike shops
Committed to building better bicycling
Landry’s Bicycles has been named one of America’s Best Bike Shops by the National Bicycle Dealers Association again this year. In addition to providing great shopping experiences, America’s Best Bike Shops are rated on community service as well as support for bicycle advocacy both locally and nationally.
Serving New England bicyclists since 1922
An employee-owned company
Founded in 1922, Landry's Bicycles now operates a "growing family" of bicycle stores. Starting in 2010, Landry's ownership transitioned to an ESOP (employee stock ownership plan), and all core staff now own shares in the company. As co-owners, Landry's staff have a vested interest in collaborative teamwork and exceptional customer service. Read more about Landry's.