SERVING OUR CUSTOMERS DURING COVID-19
UPDATES: July 2021
Everyone at Landry's is happy to serve our customers over the phone, online, and at our local stores. Let us know how we can help you.
We're here for you!
Landry's stores are open for in-store shopping and repair service, and we look forward to serving you. Get current updates:
Landry's stores are OPEN for in-store shopping
- Community safety: If you are not fully vaccinated, we ask that you please wear a mask inside our store.
- Curbside pickup and dropoff service is available at our stores if you prefer. For order pickups, contact the store when you arrive.
- Bicycle fittings, bike-rental services, classes, and in-store events are temporarily suspended at all our stores.
- Landry's Used-Bike Consignment Sale events have been postponed indefinitely (and might not happen in 2021) due to COVID.
Bike repairs & maintenance service
- No appointment is necessary.
- Landry's stores are OPEN for bike repairs and maintenance service.
- If you prefer, curbside pickup and dropoff service is also available at our stores during open hours. Just call the store when you arrive.
- Turnaround times: Due to the pandemic bike boom and parts shortages, most bike repairs are taking longer than usual to complete. You can contact your local Landry's store for current turnaround times.
We've got bikes!
We have been working hard at Landry's to keep bikes in stock:
- Browse our current selection of in-stock bikes that are ready to order now.
- Most of our unsold bikes are in boxes and waiting to be assembled. We are prioritizing assembly service for customers who have already purchased bikes. (Free assembly is included with all Landry's bike purchases, but this service could take a week or longer.)
- COVID-19 and social-distancing protocols have created a bicycle-supply shortage in America, but we've still got bikes available at Landry's!
Phone, e-mail, and order delays
We are experiencing extremely high phone and e-mail volume:
- Leave a phone message: Please call your local Landry's store and leave a voice message if necessary. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
- Chat with us online: You can also chat with us when we are online. See our current Web Chat hours listed below.
- Order-processing delays: We are currently experiencing high order volume, and it's taking longer than normal to process and complete orders. If you place an online order for Landry's store pickup, we will contact you when it's ready.
Thanks for your patience as COVID-19 safety protocols and the current bike boom limit our ability to help you as quickly as we normally would.
Chat Customer Service
For product sales and ordering assistance, you can chat with us when we are online. For web chat, see the lower-right corner of any page on our website.
WEB CHAT customer service is usually available on our website during these times:
- Monday–Friday: 1:00–6:00pm
- Saturday: 1:00–5:00pm
- Sunday: 1:00–5:00pm
Due to the huge demand for bicycling equipment this year, we have a limited supply of assembled bikes and popular accessories available in our local stores. At this time, our web catalog provides the best browsing and shopping experience.
Ship to home or get free store pickup
- Safe and convenient: To help promote safe social-distancing, we advise you to shop and order online from our website.
- Ship to your home: FREE ground shipping is now available for online orders of $99 or more. (Bicycles must be picked up at Landry's local store.)
- Curbside pickup at Landry's: As always, get FREE shipping when you pick up your order at your local Landry's store, including bicycle purchases. We will contact you after we process and prepare your web order. Please don't go to the store until after you hear back from us that your order is ready for pickup.
Order status & notifications
You will receive an e-mail order notification after you place an order. Please read the information in that e-mail for details. We will contact you with updates on processing and confirm when your order is ready for pickup or scheduled for delivery. Thank you for your patience.
Pre-orders now available
We are now accepting pre-orders online and over the phone. Pre-orders are available for any item or bicycle we currently have on backorder with the manufacturer. You can now reserve an incoming item or bicycle and be guaranteed to get the next available one when it comes in.
Pre-orders require a full deposit on the item but are 100% refundable at any time before pickup should you change your mind. You can pre-order items on our website or over the phone with your local Landry's store.
To pre-order a backordered item online, select the PRE-ORDER shipping option when you check out:
FAQs on pre-orders
- How do I know when the item will be in? Contact a Landry's staff member prior to ordering — at any of our stores or online Chat. We have incoming dates for most pre-order items, and we will be happy to let you know.
- Is the item guaranteed to come in? Yes, we are pre-ordering only those items that the manufacturer has allocated for Landry's.
- How will I know when the item arrives? We will e-mail you when the item is available.
- What if I change my mind before the item arrives? Not worries, pre-orders are 100% refundable.
- Since I can't see or test-ride my pre-ordered item, what happens if I don't like it? All pre-orders come with a 30-day return timeframe (after pickup/delivery), allowing you to be sure that you love your order!
Due to the overwhelming popularity of bikes and cycling equipment this past year, we encourage you to shop early to ensure that you can get all the gear you need to enjoy riding this season.
Life is better with bikes
Everyone at Landry’s believes in the power of bicycling to make our world a better, healthier, and happier place — especially during these uncertain and stressful times.
Fresh air is still good for you, and riding bikes is always fun.
You, our staff, and the biking community are all important to us during these challenging times. We have heard from lots of valued customers that you appreciate that we're still able to serve you — and to keep you riding.
Landry's Company Meeting photo, taken before the COVID-19 outbreak.