SERVING OUR CUSTOMERS DURING COVID-19
We're here for you!
We are adjusting to new ways of doing business at Landry's, and we are really proud of all our employees who have worked tirelessly to keep everything rolling. As always, we're here for you — and we look forward to helping you ride safely through these challenging times.
We have temporarily modified Landry's operations to help keep everyone safe during COVID-19. Please see the updates below:
- Current store operations
- Chat customer service
- Bike repairs & maintenance
- Online orders
- Phone & e-mail delays
- National bike shortage
THANKS for your patience as current COVID-19 safety protocols limit our ability to help you as quickly as we normally would.
When you visit the store, please follow the guidance posted outside the front door for order pickups and bike-service dropoffs.
Landry's stores are OPEN for curbside pickups and dropoffs
- Curbside pickup and dropoff service is currently available at our stores. For everyone's safety, we have locked our store doors to limit customer access during the COVID-19 outbreak. For order pickups, contact the store when you arrive at our parking lot.
- Test rides are temporarily suspended for new-bike sales. We can advise you in advance on bike-purchasing questions by chat, e-mail, or phone. If you're not happy with your new bike, you can return or exchange it (in new condition) within 30 days of purchase/pickup.
- Bicycle fittings, rental services, classes, in-store events, and group rides are temporarily suspended at all our stores.
- Community safety: We are asking all our customers to please wear a mask (or face covering) and practice social-distancing while visiting our store.
- Store pickup/dropoff hours: Please check Landry's homepage for current updates.
Bike repairs & maintenance service
- No appointment is necessary.
- We are providing safe-distance curbside dropoffs and pickups at our stores for bike repairs and maintenance service.
- When dropping off your bike(s) for service during open hours, please follow the instructions posted outside our store.
- We are currently working through a backlog of service jobs; contact your local Landry's store for current turnaround times.
Phone and e-mail delays
We are experiencing extremely high phone and e-mail volume during COVID-19:
- Leave a phone message: Please call your local Landry's store and leave a voice message if necessary. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
- Chat with us online: You can also chat with us during open hours or leave a chat message for us anytime. For chat, see the lower-right corner of any page on our website.
Thanks for your patience as current COVID-19 safety protocols limit our ability to help you as quickly as we normally would.
Chat Customer Service
For product sales and ordering assistance, you can chat with us online during open hours — or leave a chat message for us anytime. For chat, see the lower-right corner of any page on our website.
LIVE CHAT customer service is currently available on our website during these times:
- Tuesday–Friday: 1pm–6pm
- Saturday–Sunday: 1pm–5pm
- Monday: CLOSED
Ship to home or get free store pickup
- Safe and convenient: To help promote safe social-distancing, we advise you to shop and order online from our website.
- Ship to your home: FREE ground shipping is now available for online orders of $99 or more. (Bicycles must be picked up at Landry's local store.)
- Curbside pickup at Landry's: As always, get FREE shipping when you pick up your order at your local Landry's store, including bicycle purchases. We will contact you after we process and prepare your web order. Please don't go to the store until after you hear back from us that your order is ready for pickup.
You will receive an e-mail order notification after you place an order. Please read the information in that e-mail for details. We will contact you with updates on processing and confirm when your order is ready for pickup or scheduled for delivery. Thank you for your patience.
Because of the current high volume, most orders are taking longer than usual to process and complete. If you place a web order for Landry's store pickup, we will contact you when it's ready.
National bike shortage
Everybody is riding (and buying) bikes!
COVID-19 and social-distancing protocols have created a huge demand for bikes around the world as many more people are now bicycling to stay physically and mentally healthy during the coronavirus pandemic. This sudden demand has caused a severe bicycle-supply shortage in America, especially for bikes priced under $1200.
Landry's Company Meeting photo, taken before the COVID-19 outbreak.
Life is better with bikes
Everyone at Landry’s believes in the power of bicycling to make our world a better, healthier, and happier place — especially during these uncertain and stressful times.
Fresh air is always good for you, and riding bikes is still fun.
You, our staff, and the biking community are all important to us during these challenging times. We have heard from lots of valued customers that you appreciate that we're still able to serve you — and to keep you riding.
Landry's continues to serve our communities
We are taking action to help prevent the spread of coronavirus in our communities and keep everyone safe.