SERVING OUR CUSTOMERS DURING COVID-19
Everyone at Landry's is happy to serve our customers over the phone, online, and in-store at most locations. Let us know how we can help you.
We're here for you!
We are adjusting to new ways of doing business at Landry's, and we look forward to helping you ride safely through these challenging times. We have temporarily modified Landry's operations to keep everyone safe:
- Landry's store operations
- Chat customer service
- Bike repairs & maintenance
- New bikes available to order now
- Online shopping & order status
- Pre-orders now available
- Phone, e-mail & order delays
THANKS for your patience as current COVID-19 safety protocols limit our ability to help you as quickly as we normally would.
When you visit the store, please follow the guidance posted outside the front door for order pickups and bike-service dropoffs.
Landry's stores are now OPEN with limited customer access
- Face masks required: For community safety, masks or face coverings are required for Landry's staff and customers.
- Curbside pickup and dropoff service is available at our stores. For everyone's safety, we have locked our store doors to limit customer access during COVID-19. For order pickups, contact the store when you arrive.
- Bicycle fittings are now available on a limited basis at most store locations by prior appointment.
- Bike-rental services, classes, in-store events, and group rides are temporarily suspended at all our stores.
- Community safety: We are asking all our customers to please wear a mask (or face covering) and practice social-distancing while visiting our store.
Bike repairs & maintenance service
- No appointment is necessary.
- We are providing safe-distance curbside dropoffs and pickups at our stores for bike repairs and maintenance service.
- When dropping off your bike(s) for service during open hours, please follow the instructions posted outside our store.
- We are currently working through a backlog of service jobs. You can contact your local Landry's store for current turnaround times.
We've got bikes!
We have been working hard at Landry's to keep bikes in stock:
- Browse our current selection of in-stock bikes that are ready to order now.
- Most of our unsold bikes are in boxes and waiting to be assembled. We are prioritizing assembly service for customers who have already purchased bikes. (Free assembly is included with all Landry's bike purchases, but this service could take a week or longer.)
- COVID-19 and social-distancing protocols have created a bicycle-supply shortage in America, but we've still got bikes available at Landry's!
Phone, e-mail, and order delays
We are experiencing extremely high phone and e-mail volume during COVID-19:
- Leave a phone message: Please call your local Landry's store and leave a voice message if necessary. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
- Chat with us online: You can also chat with us during open hours or leave a chat message for us anytime. For chat, see the lower-right corner of any page on our website.
- Order-processing delays: We are currently experiencing high order volume, and it's taking longer than normal to process and complete orders. If you place an online order for Landry's store pickup, we will contact you when it's ready.
Thanks for your patience as current COVID-19 safety protocols limit our ability to help you as quickly as we normally would.
Chat Customer Service
For product sales and ordering assistance, you can chat with us when we are online. Live chat is available most afternoons (after 1:00pm) on our website — see the lower-right corner of any page on our website.
LIVE CHAT customer service is currently available on our website during these times:
- Tuesday–Friday: 1pm–6pm
- Saturday–Sunday: 1pm–5pm
- Monday: Web Chat not available on Mondays.
Due to the huge demand for bicycling equipment this year, we do not have many assembled bikes or popular accessories currently available in our local stores. At this time, our web catalog provides the best browsing and shopping experience.
Ship to home or get free store pickup
- Safe and convenient: To help promote safe social-distancing, we advise you to shop and order online from our website.
- Ship to your home: FREE ground shipping is now available for online orders of $99 or more. (Bicycles must be picked up at Landry's local store.)
- Curbside pickup at Landry's: As always, get FREE shipping when you pick up your order at your local Landry's store, including bicycle purchases. We will contact you after we process and prepare your web order. Please don't go to the store until after you hear back from us that your order is ready for pickup.
Order status & notifications
You will receive an e-mail order notification after you place an order. Please read the information in that e-mail for details. We will contact you with updates on processing and confirm when your order is ready for pickup or scheduled for delivery. Thank you for your patience.
Pre-orders now available
We are now accepting pre-orders online and over the phone. Pre-orders are available for any item or bicycle we currently have on backorder with the manufacturer. You can now reserve an incoming item or bicycle and be guaranteed to get the next available one when it comes in.
Pre-orders require a full deposit on the item but are 100% refundable at any time before pickup should you change your mind. You can pre-order items on our website or over the phone with your local Landry's store.
To pre-order a backordered item online, select the PRE-ORDER shipping option when you check out:
FAQs on pre-orders
- How do I know when the item will be in? Contact a Landry's staff member prior to ordering — at any of our stores or online Chat. We have incoming dates for most pre-order items, and we will be happy to let you know.
- Is the item guaranteed to come in? Yes, we are pre-ordering only those items that the manufacturer has allocated for Landry's.
- How will I know when the item arrives? We will e-mail you when the item is available.
- What if I change my mind before the item arrives? Not worries, pre-orders are 100% refundable.
- Since I can't see or test-ride my pre-ordered item, what happens if I don't like it? All pre-orders come with a 30-day return timeframe (after pickup/delivery), allowing you to be sure that you love your order!
Life is better with bikes
Everyone at Landry’s believes in the power of bicycling to make our world a better, healthier, and happier place — especially during these uncertain and stressful times.
Fresh air is always good for you, and riding bikes is still fun.
You, our staff, and the biking community are all important to us during these challenging times. We have heard from lots of valued customers that you appreciate that we're still able to serve you — and to keep you riding.
Landry's Company Meeting photo, taken before the COVID-19 outbreak.
Landry's continues to serve our communities
We are taking action to help prevent the spread of coronavirus in our communities and keep everyone safe.