The Wolf Tooth 64 BCD Universal Chainring is the perfect solution when you need something smaller than a 30t on your 104/64 BCD cranks or your 11-speed Shimano XT and SLX 96/64 BCD cranks.
- Features Wolf Tooth's Drop-Stop tooth design for maximum chain retention.
- For use with 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle).
- Compatible with all 10-, 11-, and 12-speed chains, with the exception of Shimano 12-speed chains.
- Shimano 12-speed chains require the use of Wolf Tooth's Shimano 12-speed specific chainrings.
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain, use a 10-speed chain, which will provide a tighter fit for better chain retention.
- Made from 7075-T6 aluminum for long life.
- Chainline is 46mm on a triple and 48mm on a double crank.
- Chainline on a standard M8000 or M7000 crankset is 48mm and 50mm on a boost version.
Chainring BCD: 64
Drivetrain Speeds: 9, 10, 11, 12
Ring Position/Type: Chain Retaining Single Ring
Tooth Count: 28