The new Flow MK3 is wider, stronger, and lighter. The Flow’s legendary history on the World Cup DH circuit, combined with WideRight 29mm internal width offers the perfect balance of tire stability for outstanding control at any speed. Genuine Bead Socket Technology rolls faster, corners harder, and withstands even bigger hits. Combined with a new shape, the Flow MK3 is born and bred for control at speed and perfect for technical trails and enduro racing. Laterally stiffer and more durable, the new alloy is also even lighter, putting the new Flow MK3 in a class by itself for all-mountain performance.
Flow MK3 wheels include: pre-installed tape for tubeless use and presta valve; 12x142mm rear wheels also include quick-release end caps and quick release.
- 29mm internal width for tires up to 2.8-inches
- Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats
- Even lighter than the Flow EX
- Laterally stiffer and stronger for improved handling
- 25% stiffer and stronger for improved handling
- More durable rim shape and alloy
- Neo hubs accelerate quicker and last longer
- Built on the proven success of the Flow EX on the World Cup DH circuit
- Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance
- Sapim Secure Lock aluminum nipples
Tubeless-ready rims are compatible with both standard and tubeless-ready tires. When a tubeless-ready tire is mounted on a tubeless-ready rim with special tubeless rim tape, valve, and sealant, the tire and rim form an airtight chamber that no longer requires a tube. This lets you run lower tire pressure with less fear of pinch flats and without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction and lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces. The rim can always be used with a tube, as well, by simply removing the tubeless valve stem and installing a standard tube like you would with any non-tubeless tire.
|Rim Material||6061 Aluminum Alloy|
|Spokes (Front/Rear)||Sapim Force Black 2.0/1.7/1.8mm|
|Nipples||Sapim Secure Lock Alloy Black|
|Weight (Front/Rear)||527g (Rim)|
|Cassette Compatibility||Shimano, SRAM XD|
|Valve Type||35mm Presta|
|Extras||Pre-installed tape for tubeless use and presta valve; 12x142mm rear wheels also include quick-release end caps and quick release|
* Subject to change without notice.
Stan's NoTubes Flow MK3
|Shimano / 12x142mm||847746021629|
|Shimano / 12x148mm||847746021643|
|SRAM XD / 12x148mm||847746021650|