The heart of the connected cadre. The SRAM RED eTap AXS rear derailleur is AXS enabled for easy personalization and designed for both 1x and 2x systems. Advanced chain management keeps it silent and secure no matter the terrain. The derailleur also comes with faster pulleys, bearings, motors and signals, improving speed in every way.
- SRAM AXS enabled for easy personalization
- Orbit chain management technology keeps drivetrain quiet and secure
- A single rear derailleur for all gearing combinations, including 1x and 2x
- Improved motor and signal travel for faster shifting
- Larger X-SYNC pulleys and ceramic bearings for increased durability and efficiency
- Compatible with existing eTap batteries
- Battery sold separately
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are some benefits of electronic shifting that you don't want to miss.
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servo motors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with surgical precision and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you'll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
|Short Cage / Black / 12-speed||710845823060||00.7518.120.000||SRA51259231|