The Crossroads is your companion to a better, fitter, and happier you—whether it be along the road or dirt path. It features a comfortable, upright geometry, a simple-to-shift 1x drivetrain, and reflective elements that increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
On this Crossroads, you'll find Nimbus II Sport Reflect tires that not only deliver plenty of traction, but also increase comfort. Meanwhile, a Microshift 7-speed drivetrain handles shifting duties with ease.
- Body Geometry touchpoints take the sting out of saddle time with their ergonomically designed, and scientifically tested, shapes.
- For the Crossroads, we devoted ourselves to achieving the perfect geometry for comfort and performance over a diverse set of riding styles, ultimately making it a purpose-built machine to help you stay fit and healthy.
- Reflective elements throughout the frame and components increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- The sturdy A1 Premium Aluminum frame, combined with a steel fork and rack/fender mounts, delivers reliable handling for a confident ride and plenty of options for carrying your goodies.
Due to supply-chain issues, Specs are subject to change without notice.
|Frame||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, formed tubes, fender/rack mounts|
|Fork||Crossroads Rim Brake Fork|
|Tires||Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, 700x45mm|
|Bottom Bracket||BSA, square-taper, 68mm|
|Shifters||microSHIFT TS39 Trigger shift, 7-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||microSHIFT RD-M26S, 7-speed|
|Cassette/Freewheel||SunRace, 7-Speed, 11-34t|
|Chain||KMC Z7, 7-speed w/Missing Link|
|Brakes||V-brake, linear pull|
|Handlebars||Alloy, 15-degree backsweep, 80mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Tape/Grips||Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on|
|Stem||3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7-degree rise|
|Seatpost||Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry Comfort Gel|
|Pedals||Specialized City, platform|
* Subject to change without notice.