To celebrate the life and times of SE’s founder, Scot Breithaupt, and SE’s motto of “BMX Innovations,” we created a bike like you’ve never seen before. The 27.5+ OM-Duro takes its design cues and aesthetics from the legendary OM Flyer and mixes in some radical mountain bike-style upgrades. This wildly unique bike comes in standard and XL sizes and features big 27.5 x 3.0” tires, a SRAM GX 1x10 drivetrain, Tektro Auriga disc brakes front and rear, a new external bottom bracket, and internal cable routing for a dropper seatpost. BMX meets mountain bike; there are no boundaries.
- Cr-Mo OM-Duro frame with looptail rear end, Euro 73mm bottom bracket, 148mm dropout spacing, internal cable routing for dropper post, fixed dropouts and removable derailleur hanger.
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks with 110mm-spaced dropouts.
- 27.5” x 3.0” Vee Tire Co x SE Racing T-Fatty tires.
- CNC alloy narrow/wide sprocket.
- SRAM GX 1x10 derailleur, 10-speed 11-36T cassette.
- SRAM GX 1x10, Trigger Shifter with exact actuation.
- Tektro Auriga disc brakes with dual piston & automatic caliper positioning.
- SE Flyer seat with bottle opener.
- External bottom bracket.
- SER padset.
- 38 pounds / 38.1 pounds for XL