The introduction to 2 wheel riding all begins with the Haro PreWheelz 10 balance bike. Built around a light weight easy stand over alloy frame, the PreWheelz 10 is a very inspiring and confidence building platform. The quick release seat post clamp makes it easy to raise or lower the seat height to a comfortable level without the need for tools. Tubeless EVA tires mounted on 10" mag wheels are versatile and work great on many surfaces outdoors and in. Real ball bearings in the steering headset and wheels minimize resistance for optimum handling and coasting.
- 6061 alloy crank-less "Balance Bike" frame design with foot rests
- High impact mag wheels
- Scuff-resistant tubeless tires
- Adjustable handlebar height
- Ball bearing headset
- Oversized padded seat with rider-assist grab handle
- Quick release height adjust seat post