Float through rock gardens. Feel the flow on technical singletrack. This full-suspension 29er makes it easy to experience the latest trail-taming technologies for a smooth, confident ride.
Modern mountain bike trails are fun, flowy, and challenging. Stance 29 gets you in sync with the terrain, so you can ride with more confidence and have more fun. The lightweight and durable ALUXX aluminum frame features our FlexPoint rear suspension system for a smooth, balanced ride that keeps you in control. It gives you 120mm of smooth suspension travel in the rear and 130mm up front. Combine that with the added stability of 29-inch wheels and you get a confident ride to help you crush challenging descents and climb with greater traction and speed.
Attainable trail performance
- Handcrafted with lightweight, stiff, and durable ALUXX aluminum, it’s the perfect entry to full-suspension performance.
- FlexPoint Suspension technology helps you tackle challenging terrain and improve your trail riding capabilities.
29er confidence and control
- Larger 29-inch diameter wheels roll over rugged terrain with balance and stability, giving you the momentum to tackle technical climbs and the confidence to fly on fast, rugged singletrack descents.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, 120mm FlexPoint suspension
- Fork: RockShox Recon Silver RL, 130mm, Boost 15x110 QR, 51mm offset, Maxle Stealth, custom tuned for Giant
- Wheels: Giant AM 29 alloy, tubeless ready
- Shifters: SRAM SX Eagle
- Crankset: SRAM SX Eagle DUB, 30t
A dropper seatpost allows you to quickly lower and raise your seat to give you an ideal riding position. Dropping your seat creates a lower center of gravity for better control and maneuverability on steep descents, while raising it puts you at normal riding height for efficient pedaling.
Construction can include either hydraulic- or cable-actuated systems and the post’s travel can either be infinitely adjustable or stopped at set intervals, depending on the model.
Dropper seatposts come in standard lengths and diameters and vary by the amount of travel.
Due to supply-chain issues, Specs are subject to change without notice.
|Frame||ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, 120mm FlexPoint suspension|
|Fork||RockShox Recon Silver RL, 130mm, Boost 15x110 QR, 51mm offset, Maxle Stealth, custom tuned for Giant|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Monarch R, 184.15/44.45, custom tuned for Giant|
Front: 110 x 15 thru-axle
Rear: 141mm QR
|Rims/Wheels||Giant AM 29 alloy, tubeless ready|
Front: Giant Tracker Performance Boost 15x110, sealed bearing
Rear: Giant Tracker Giant Sport QR141, loose ball
|Tires||Maxxis Forekaster 29 x 2.35", EXO, TR, tubeless|
|Crankset||SRAM SX Eagle DUB|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB, press fit|
|Chain||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM SX Eagle, 11x50|
|Shifters||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Handlebars||Giant Connect Trail, 31.8|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT201|
|Seat Post||Giant Contact Switch dropper with remote, 30.9|
|Accessories & Extras||Tubeless prepared|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Rosewood / Small||04712878588042||2101005104||STA18944653D|
|Rosewood / Medium||04712878588059||2101005105||STA18263561D|
|Rosewood / Large||04712878588066||2101005107||STA18250333D|
|Rosewood / X-Large||04712878588073||2101005108||STA19305011D|