When there is mud on the course the Donnelly PDX is the tire of choice. It’s race-proven PDX tread and innovative tubeless design create the ultimate tubeless ready cyclocross tire. PDX is the airport code for Portland, Oregon, where frequent rains create some of the muddiest cyclocross courses you’ll find anywhere.
Although the PDX excels in the mud, this tire is truly an all-conditions performer. The center knobs are aligned to give you a fast roll on hard pack and pavement, no matter what the weather conditions. Aggressive side knobs offer superior cornering, and the leading edge of the knob gives you extra traction for acceleration out of the corner. Whether it’s mud, loose dirt, snow or sand, the PDX can handle it all.
- 700 x 33mm
- 426 grams
- Tubeless Ready
- Tall and widely spaced knobs for superior mud clearance and traction.
- Center knobs are aligned for fast rolling.
- Side knobs offer superior cornering.
- Soft rubber compound provides extra grip and shock absorption.
- Tubeless-ready design mounts easily to most tubeless ready rims.
-Tubeless casing is reinforced for wear, features an Aramid bead.
-Precision design creates a straight tire with no variances in size or alignment.
- Can be used tubeless or with a tube.
|Black / 700 x 33c||815507011196||D10012||DON47125810K|