Loaded with features like a stable, tip-resistant base, a durable steel barrel, and an auto-select head, the Charger stands ready for all your tire inflation chores.
• Steel construction and replaceable internals provide long term durability
• New Auto-Select head instantly fits both Presta and Schrader valves
• Large, stable base minimizes tipping
• Taller profile for quick, easy inflation
• Easy to read 2-inch (5cm) gauge
• Extra-long 47-inch (120cm) hose
• Max pressure 160 psi (11bar)
Read 2 ReviewsWrite a Review
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
- Actually pumps 120 psi
- Easy to use
- Does not fit on tire
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Easy To Use
- Actually Pumps 120 Psi
I've read some bad reviews of this pump and i'm confused...it works PERFECT for me and my road bike.
- Does Not Fit On Tire
Useless garbage. I have a "normal" bike tire. "Schrader." You have to press it on so hard that the valve stem gets shoved into tire. The one thing you need to know: is it recyclable or do you throw it in regular trash?