$115.99 - $131.99
- Series: SORA - Crank Construction: 2-piece crank construction - Bottom Bracket: BB-RS500, BB-RS500-PB - Chain Line: 43.5 - 9-speed - Four-arm BCD
$134.99 - $144.99
Shimano's Tiagra Front Chainwheel is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Series: Tiagra 4700 - Crank Construction: 2-piece crank construction - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Chain Compatibility: Series color - Bottom Bracket: BB-RS500 / BB-RS500-PB
$34.99 - $40.00
The Tourney TY501 crankset provides crisp, reliable shifting for your triple chainring drivetrain. - Precision indexed shifting - 8/7/6-speed compatible - 3 crank length specification available - Precise chain line control - Light and reliable shifting - Versatile performance - Wide compatibility with multiple components - Quick and precise assembly
This 2-piece crankset with chain guard is perfect for city and commuter bikes. - Chainring: 45T, 42T, 39T - Single or double chainguard integrated design - Chain compatibility: Super Narrow HG for 9-speed, HG 8-speed (1/2 inch x 3/32 inch)
Kick your mountain biking into gear with the performance and durability of an Alivio MT210 crankset. - High-quality anodized finish - Precise and reliable shifting
Shimano's Alivio mountain crankset offers smooth and precise shifting performance for trail focused riders. Its 2-piece design and narrow Q-factor provide quality, comfortable MTB riding.
The Shimano Alivio FC-T4010 crankset is an excellent replacement for your 9-speed triple chainring drivetrain. - Chainguard included - For Octalink V2 bottom brackets
Shimano's Deore Crankset features efficiency and fast shifting to let you make the most out of the trails. Its smooth shifting rhythm maintains speed and acceleration over challenging terrain and provides optimized gear combinations and ratios for trail riding. Features: - HOLLOWTECH II Crankset (3x10-speed) - Efficient power transfer - HOLLOWTECH II crank arm with 4-arm construction - Composite chainring - Close step tooth profile for smooth shifting - Bottom Bracket compatibility: SM-BB52/BB-MT500-PA - Chain Line: 50
$230.99 - $234.99
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-2 - Series : DEORE XT - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Crank Arms : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Bottom Bracket : BB-MT800 / BB-MT800-PA - Chain Line : 48.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-3 - Series : DEORE XT - Crank Construction : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Chain Line : 50mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
- Aluminum crank arm and spider with steel spindle - 4 bolt spider compatible with all XT 8000 series chainring configurations - Hollowtech II crank arm construction - Steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - 96mm P.C.D. - 176 Q-Factor, 53.4mm OR 50mm chainline - BB Included: No - Chainrings Included: No
Ride anywhere 11-speed rider tuned gearing. The power to choose how and where you ride. Consistent shifting performance and enhanced chain management. Optimal balance of durability and lightweight. High efficient and precise shifting. These cranks are Boost compatible. - Enhanced chain retention. - Better sealing and better rotation. - Model Number : FC-M8000-2 - Series : DEORE XT - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - 4-Arm Chainrings : x - Chainring Sizes : 38-28T, 36-26T, 34-24T - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Crank Arm Length : 170mm/175mm - Chain Line : 51.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
Shimano Dura-Ace Left Crank Arm. - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
Shimano's R9100 series crank arm achieves the ultimate in optimal power transfer. It does this through a broad Hollowtech II arm which sets the highest standards for stiffness and lightness. - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
Shimano's Dura-Ace Track Cranks transform every last watt into oval-scorching speed in the velodrome. These cranks set the bar for low weight and unmatched efficiency, with hollow forged aluminum crank arms and an Octalink bottom bracket (sold separately) for power transfer and acceleration that will blow you, and those trying to hold your wheel, away.
The RS510 crankset features a 4-arm design that's light and stiff, providing high performance on a low budget. - For 11-speed drivetrains - Compatible with frames of O.L.D. 135 mm and 410 mm chainstay length - Affordable and high-end style crankset
Big air, pure speed and total concentration: the DH world in a nutshell. It's a world where line choices are made in the blink of an eye, absolute faith in your gear is a must, and Shimano's Saint Crankset is ready to answer the call every time. Ultra-wide bottom bracket bearing spacing and hollow-forged crank arms are used for maximum rigidity and strength under demanding conditions, and a steel pedal insert adds even more burl. A single chainring keeps things simple and durable up front so you can focus on the ride, and not a dropped chain. See you at the bottom.
$284.99 - $289.99
Shimano Ultegra R8000 crankset. - Optimized lightweight crank arm design produces excellent power transfer efficiency - Minimized weight without sacrificing stiffness - Hollowtech II - Rider tuned gear performance through various gear combinations - Possible to choose the best choice for ride - Redesigned FC for greater frame compatibility - Wider gear pitch increases clearance between chain and leading teeth to provide compatibility with frames with O.L.D. 135mm and 410mm chain stay length - Model Number : FC-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Crank Construction: Hollowtech II - Crank Arm Length : 165, 170, 172.5, 175mm - Bottom Bracket : SM-BBR60/SM-BBR60-PB - Chain Line: 43.5 - Average Weight: 690 grams (53-39T), 681 grams (52-36T), 674 grams (50-34T), 668 grams (46-36T)
Shimano XTR M9100 cranks feature a lightweight and rigid design thanks to Hollowtech II crank construction. Chainrings can be easily exchanged with the direct mount system and one key release. - Double front chainring set up - Combines wide range and close gear steps - Gear tooth profile designed for MTB riding usage - Crank can be exchanged between single and double front chainring set ups
Shimano XTR M9100 cranks feature a lightweight and rigid design thanks to Hollowtech II crank construction. Chainrings can be easily exchanged with the direct mount system and one key release. - Single front chainring set up (chainring not included) - Gear tooth profile designed for MTB riding usage - Crank can be exchanged between single and double front chainring set ups - 168mm Q-Factor
Shimano XTR M9100 cranks feature a lightweight and rigid design thanks to Hollowtech II crank construction. Chainrings can be easily exchanged with the direct mount system and one key release. - Double front chainring set up - Special gear teeth profile designed for MTB riding usage - Crankset can be used as a common component - Smoother driving even over bumpy terrain - Lighter and stiffer design - Direct mount system enables easy chainring swaps - Q-factor: 168 mm - Chainline: 52 mm - Bottom bracket compatibility: Hollowtech II - 12-speed
Super strong and ultra durable, Shimano's ZEE Cranks are tailor-made for aggressive riders, DHers and dirt jumpers that don't have endorsement deals. They use a 2-piece design with solid aluminum arms as well as a steel axle and steel pedal inserts for longevity. Stiffness was put at a premium, so if you need to stomp on the pedals to get up to speed quickly, or if you're a Clydesdale who punishes lesser cranksets, ZEE has your back. It's 10-speed compatible and is equipped with a 36-tooth chainring. The bottom bracket is included, too.
Shimano's new FC-RX810-2 crank balances weight and efficiency for mixed-terrain riding. Gearing options cater for the specific demands of gravel riding and to maintain tighter gear steps for maintaining pedaling rhythm. The 2x11-speed crank is available in a 48-31T, 40T, and 42T chainring combination and 170, 172.5, and 175mm crank arm lengths. - Gravel gear ratios preserve riding rhythm over rough surfaces with wider tires - Optimum gearing for mixed terrains and riding styles - Wide-range double - Gear combinations: 48-31T, 40T, 42T
Page 1 of 1