- Made from laser cut tool steel heat-treated for strength and lasting performance - New design features 24mm socket driver for use with Pedro's professional socket tools - 290mm length and ergonomic shape provide excellent leverage and comfort - Smaller lightweight design perfect for travel and the toolbox Pulling inspiration from our shop wrenches and using the same laser-cut tool steel construction, the Pro Travel Pedal Wrench makes quick work of tough pedals and now doubles as a socket driver for use with Pedro's professional socket tools. Features include a long 290mm length, cushioned plastic grip for control and comfort, heat-treated tool steel construction for strength and lasting performance, new 24mm socket driver, and a precision-cut 15mm wrench opening positioned at a 30 degree offset to improve mechanical advantage and wrench positioning. The smaller, lightweight, 215g design is perfect for travel and easy to fit in the toolbox.
The I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Set includes 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen and regular screwdriver. It's the perfect mini-tool to get you out of binds or make quick adjustments. And, it conveniently tucks into a pocket or pack.
The Magnetic Parts Bowl is the ideal solution for keeping track of small metal parts. It's 6 inches in diameter and featues an extra-strong magnet so bearings, cones and springs stay put and you don't lose them.
Park's Pin Spanners are designed for maximum usefulness and versatility at the best value. Tough high-carbon tool steel is used to ensure long life and the handles are vinyl coated for a great grip and color-coded for easy identification. The green-handled SPA-1 is used to turn the adjustable bottom-bracket cup found on most 3-piece cranksets.
Park's Threadless-Fork Saw Guide ensures a straight, accurate cut on threadless carbon forks. Specially designed to accommodate wider, carbon specific saw blades, the SG-8 ensures a perfect cut every time. Slide on the guide, clamp it down and the specially shaped hardened-steel cutting slot guides your saw blade. And, the SG-8 Saw Guide ensures a straight, clean cut on fork steerer tubes up to 1-1/4-inches.
Park's Needle Nose Pliers are professional quality, 6-inches long, and made from forged, heat-treated chromoly steel. For ease of use they have a hidden spring, cutting jaws and 5 different gripping and crimping areas. Plus, they have soft-touch, dual-density handles for an excellent grip.
Lezyne's Classic Pedal Rod is designed for heavy-duty use. Featuring two 15mm wrench openings with optimally positioned offsets, this wrench will loosen any pedal from its crank. The handle is made of varnished wood for strength and stylish good looks and there's an included bottle opener. Hang this beauty on your wall for all future pedal changes.
Remove both Presta and Schrader valve cores with Stan's Core Remover. It's necessary to remove the valve core to inject sealant into the tire.
The CDG-2 easily and accurately measures bolt circle diameter (BCD) in millimeters for a wide variety of four- and five-bolt chainring patterns. Made of anodized aluminum and permanently laser engraved, the tool centers itself in chainring holes, chainring bolts, or crank arm holes. The CDG-2 also includes a center-to-center distance scale and a handy reference chart listing additional mounting pattern measurements.
• 12” Tungsten steel hacksaw blade specially designed to smoothly cut carbon composite handlebars, forks, seat masts, seat posts, etc. • Fits Park Tool SAW-1 Hacksaw and most 12” hacksaws • The CSB-1 is designed for use with the SG-8 Saw Guide. NOTE: Similar to a grinding stone, do not use this blade on aluminum
Also called a sleeping hub, the Dummy Hub slides into rear dropouts and replaces the rear wheel for chain cleaning and transport. The DH-1 works with all derailleur and 1/8" chain. The unique design allows the bike to be shifted and works with open dropout and thru-axle frames up to 12mm.
Park Tool's Metric Quad Wrench is a handy, four-way socket wrench that provides great leverage for nut and bolt removal and installation. The MQ-1 features 15, 17, and 19mm forged sockets plus a 3/8" socket drive.
A great time-saver! Park Tool's Nipple Driver is neatly designed to self-center and drive conventional nipples quickly and easily during wheel building. The ND-1 is built with a comfortable, dual-density grip and lined with precision bronze bearings to ensure a long, smooth running life. It works with rims up to 50mm deep.
Destined to become a classic, Park Tool's Master Spoke Wrench is an investment cast workhorse poured from the best steel, precisely machined, heat treated for hardness, then polished and plated. The result is a smooth, solid, perfectly balanced steel spoke wrench designed and built to fit perfectly in your hand and provide years of every day service. The SW-22.2 is a three-sided spoke wrench the same size as the SW-2 (red) for .136” (3.45mm) nipples. Weight: 39g
• Updated with a new material and new design • Features a wide flat tip for easy entry and fast tire removal, ergonomic shape and a handy spoke hook when multiple levers are needed • Perfect for tight beads and tubeless tires • Sold in sets of two.
- Consumer grade spray cleaner removes dirt and grime - Safe on all parts including carbon
- Long lasting teflon paraffin wax and oil penetrant set up dry - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Threadlockers lock threaded assemblies and keep them from loosening. Notice: Park Tool AP-1 Adhesive Primer must be used to prep all components, fasteners and carbon fiber surfaces prior to application of Park Tool threadlockers or retaining compound. Failure to do so could result in permanently bonded parts.
The TRY-1 Parts and Beverage Tray is twelve inches in diameter, looks great on the workbench and will carefully hold anything from derailleurs to tallboy cans to pint glasses. It has a tacky surface coating that will keep objects from sliding around and can easily switch from business to party by placing your favorite beverage on its no-slip surface.
Precision CNC machined aluminum tool for the installation and removal of 16-notch external bearing bottom brackets. Anodized for easy identification and featuring a ratchet/torque wrench compatible 3/8-inch drive. - 16 notch 49mm OD cup - Fits FSA MegaEvo and more
$9.99 - $13.99
- Frees seized parts - Disperses moisture to prevent rust and corrosion - Provides light lubrication for moving parts - Reduces metal to metal contact - Prevents dirt adhesion - Cuts down on friction to improve component efficiency
Use this double-sided socket tool for installing and removing both 48.5mm and 44mm 16-notch bottom bracket cups. Socket is machined for 1/2-inch drive, but a 3/8-inch to 1/2-inch adapter is included so you can use it with 3/8-inch drive torque wrenches. - Compatible with all Wheels Manufacturing bottom brackets that have 48.5mm or 44mm, 16-notch spline patterns - Also compatible with FSA MegaEVO BB cups, Shimano, SRAM/Truvativ, Campagnolo Ultra Torque, and FSA - Machined 6061 aluminum - Anodized red
- Stiff nylon bristles and perfect size for blasting through dirt caught on wheels and cassettes
- Highly effective foam cleaner which is ideal for helmet liners, pads, gloves, shoes, body armors or any soft material which comes into contact with the rider - Instant foaming action, which gently agitates dirt and grime away from the surface leaving a fresh citric burst fragrance
A simple, one position version of our WH-1 Wheel Holder. The WH-2 is a quick and easy solution to securely hold nearly any wheel to make tire, wheel, cassettes and hub work a snap. Can be bolted or clamped to a bench or installed in a bench vise. Includes axles and adaptors to fit 12, 15 and 20mm thru axles as well as quick release and solid axle hubs.
$8.95 - $12.95
Specially designed for crank bolts, freehub removals and pedal installs and removals, Park's Hex Tools are built for speed, leverage and comfort. Their super-precise hex heads and dual-density, ergonomic handle mean the HTs may soon become your new favorite tools.
Finish Line's Premium Grease With Teflon is a race-proven lubricant formulated for the unique demands of bicycle bearings. It's exceptionally strong and thick, it doesn't separate and it repels water even when submerged. Rated "5 Chainrings, Exceptional Grease" by Bicycling Magazine, it's very slick and very tough and lasts as much as 5 times longer than petroleum grease.
Park's TS-2.2 Professional Truing Stand has been a staple in bike shops for decades because it's so reliable and easy to use. It accepts all common wheel diameters up to 29 inches with and without tires. It’s made of heavy chrome-plated steel with nylon bushings at pivot points and can be bench-mounted, vise-held or attached to Park's Tilting Base (sold separately). The best feature is that this stand automatically centers rims over the hubs, which saves time repairing and building wheels. Also, installing the wheel and positioning the caliper for truing is quick and easy thanks to the stand's separate knobs for each setting. This is an awesome truing stand that will last a lifetime.
When a mechanical problem has you feeling lost in space, the Alien III is the extraterrestrial that will ensure you don't have to phone home. Its molded-plastic body provides an excellent gripping surface and splits in two with a press of a button. Tools include: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, 10mm box wrenches; Phillips and regular screwdrivers; a universal chain tool with chain hook; 14-, 15-gauge, Shimano and Mavic spoke wrenches; a stainless-steel knife; a T25 Torx wrench for disc brakes; a tire lever and a compartment for 2 chain pins. There's even a handy bottle opener for after the ride.
Finish Line's Mineral Oil Brake Fluid is high quality to provide maximum fluid life and braking power. It features a super-low viscosity to yield superior lever response and pad retraction. Plus, it won't foam up even on long, challenging downhills.