Sealed bearing extractor for 29mm ID bearings. Extractor has 1/2" thru hole for use with our 1/2" threaded rod press handles. - This extractor is part of a system that requires additional pieces to function.
- Sealed bearing extractor with 1/2-inch thru hole for use with Wheels Mfg. 1/2-inch threaded rod press handles - Part of a system that requires additional pieces to function
Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor - 17mm Fits the following bearings: - 6003 - 6803 - 6903 - 17287
Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor - 10mm Fits the following bearings: - 6704 - 6804 - 6904
Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor for GXP (22mm) bearings Fits: SRAM GPX bottom bracket bearings and other bearings with an inside diameter of 22mm
Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor for 24 x 37mm bearings Fits: - 2437 (Shimano Hollowtech II-compatible outboard bottom bracket bearings) - Other bearings with an inside diameter of 24mm
Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor - 25mm Fits: - 6805 - Other bearings with inside diameter of 25mm
Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor - 30mm Fits: - 6806 - Other bearings with an inside diameter of 30mm
BB30 service kit for SRAM DUB cranks. - Includes (2) Enduro 6806/29 ABEC-3 sealed bearings and 2 retaining clips - Bearing Dimensions: OD: 42mm / ID: 29mm / Width: 7mm - Enduro ABEC-3 bearings - Use with SRAM DUB cranks Note: SRAM DUB cranksets are not designed to work in 68mm or 73mm wide shells with inboard bearings. Use only if your frame is a direct-fit bearing system, and the BB shell width is 86.5mm or wider.
Use this double-sided socket tool for installing and removing both 48.5mm and 44mm 16-notch bottom bracket cups. Socket is machined for 1/2-inch drive, but a 3/8-inch to 1/2-inch adapter is included so you can use it with 3/8-inch drive torque wrenches. - Compatible with all Wheels Manufacturing bottom brackets that have 48.5mm or 44mm, 16-notch spline patterns - Also compatible with FSA MegaEVO BB cups, Shimano, SRAM/Truvativ, Campagnolo Ultra Torque, and FSA - Machined 6061 aluminum - Anodized red
Easy-to-use tool removes and installs replacement bushings in suspension and shock pivots. Includes retaining tool, top cap, and three sizes of bushing drifts. - Fits eyelet sizes - 10mm, 12mm, and 1/2" - Machined aluminum - Anodized Red
- Anodized aluminum construction. Includes mounting hardware - Measures the diameter of loose ball bearings - Measures the inner and outer diameter of cartridge bearings - Metric and Standard measurements
Replacement handle assembly for Wheels Mfg. large sealed bearing press (PRESS-1). Primarily designed for pressing bearings into hubs. Note: rod diameter is smaller than the hole size in Wheels Mfg. universal bottom bracket drift. Includes: - Machined fixed end aluminum "T" handle with brass insert - Machined non-fixed end aluminum "T" handle with brass insert - 3/8" x 12TPI threaded rod - M5x12mm flat head screw to secure fixed-end handle to rod
This do-it-all universal bottom bracket press is designed to press in all current Wheels Mfg. bottom brackets. Economical and easy to use, this tool is made up of two machined aluminum handles, a 1/2-inch threaded rod, and two machined aluminum drifts. Each drift is machined with multiple steps to fit common bottom bracket shell and bearing diameters. No more searching for the correct size drifts and parts—just match up the drift to your frame's BB shell size and your bottom bracket's bearing size, and press away. - Zinc-plated 1/2-inch diameter threaded rod resists bending, allowing for the cups to align and press in straight - Drifts can also can be used as a frame bottom bracket shell sizing guide - Machined aluminum handles and drifts - Red anodized drifts and handles - Steps on drift are marked with diameter sizes - Works with BB shells up to 132mm wide - Includes two universal BB drifts
Professional, shop-quality, version of the Wheels Mfg Universal Bottom Bracket Press, but with larger handles and brass inserts in the handle faces. Easy to use, this tool is made up of two machined aluminum handles, 1/2" threaded rod, and two machined aluminum drifts. Each drift is machined with multiple steps to fit common bottom bracket shell and bearing diameters listed below. No more searching for the correct size drifts and parts. Just match up the drift to your frame's BB shell size and your bottom bracket's bearing size and press. 1/2" diameter threaded rod resists bending, allowing for the cups to align and press in straight. Drifts can also be used as a frame bottom bracket shell sizing guide! - Machined aluminum handles and drifts - Brass inserts in the tool faces allow each handle to turn freely against drifts - Red anodized drifts and handles - Steps on drift are marked with diameter sizes - Zinc-plated 1/2" diameter threaded rod - Works with BB shells up to 132mm wide Fits: - BB30 (42mm) - PF30 (46mm) - BB86, BB92 (41mm) - BBRight (46mm) - BB386EVO (46mm) - Cannondale BB30A (42mm) - Cannondale PF30A (46mm) - Specialized Carbon OSBB (46mm) - Specialized Alloy OSBB (42mm) - TREK BB90, BB95 (37mm) - PF24 (41mm) - 22/24/30mm inner bearing diameters
This 23-piece Wheels Mfg. drift set is used to install 10mm and larger inside diameter sealed bearings, using a press with 3/8" diameter rod - Includes open bore and over axle drifts for 6802, 6901, 6902, 6903, 6000, and 6001 bearings - 10mm ID hole, for use with Wheels Manufacturing PRESS-1 or PRESS-4 bearing press handles
- Bearing extractors set for pushing out 22mm, 24mm, and 30mm ID sealed bearings from bottom bracket cups. - Compatible with Wheels Mfg. 1/2" threaded rod press and handles (PRESS-7 and PRESS-7-PRO). BB-EXT Includes (1) 30mm ID sealed bearing extractor (1) 24mm ID sealed bearing extractor (1) 22mm ID sealed bearing extractor (1) 52mm receiver cup (1) 44mm receiver cup sleeve (1) 42mm receiver cup sleeve (1) 39mm receiver cup sleeve (1) bearing pusher shaft
- Works in conjunction with Wheels Mfg sealed bearing press (BTI #WZ-9991) to install 10mm ID and larger bearings into hubs with shouldered axles, always pressing simultaneously on both the inner and outer race of the bearing and preventing damage during the installation process - Includes adapters for 12 different bearing sizes ranging from 10mm to 20mm: 6900,6000 (10mm ID); 6901,6001 (12mm ID); 6802,6902,6002 (15mm ID); 6803,6903,6003 (17mm ID); 6804,6904 (20mm ID) - Made in the USA
Another indispensable tool for the professional bike shop, the Wheels Manufacturing Press-2 works with bearings that have an I.D. of 10mm or smaller (most front hub sealed bearing fall in this range). It features an aluminum base with 9 open bore and over axle adapters, and a quick release skewer. - Installs sealed bearing sizes 6801, 6802, 6803, 6900, 6901, R6, 688, 608, 609 - All parts are laser etched for easy identification
This Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor Set removes sealed bearings with an inside diameter of 8mm to 30mm. Insert the extractor into the bearing, tighten one side with an Allen key, and the collet expands to grip the inside of the bearing. Tap the extractor out with a punch. - 12-piece set (Individual replacement extractors and parts are also available) - Made in the USA Set includes: - (1) Clear Plastic storage container - (1) 8mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 9mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 9.5mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 10mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 12mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 15mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 17mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 20mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 22mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 24mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 25mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 30mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) Spare parts bag containing bolt sets for extractors
This is Wheels Manufacturing's new toolkit for installing, removing, and servicing Wheels Manufacturing bottom brackets. The kit includes their new bottom bracket socket tools for installing and removing Wheels Mfg. BB cups with the following spline patterns: 48.5mm 16-notch, 44mm 16-notch (may be compatible with FSA MegaEVO BB cups, Shimano, SRAM/Truvativ and FSA). It also includes sealed bearing extractors for 22mm, 24mm, and 30mm ID bearings. Includes - T-Handles with 1/2" threaded rod - (2) Universal bottom bracket drift (BB-OB) - (1) 48.5mm/44mm, 16-notch Bottom Bracket Socket - (1) 48.5mm, 16-notch Single Sided BB Socket - (1) 30mm ID sealed bearing extractor - (1) 24mm ID sealed bearing extractor - (1) 22mm ID sealed bearing extractor - (1) receiver cup - (1) 44mm receiver cup sleeve - (1) 42mm receiver cup sleeve - (1) 39mm receiver cup sleeve - (1) bearing pusher shaft - (1) 3/8" to 1/2" square drive adapter - Wood base
- Installs 16 bearing sizes including 3 different bottom bracket bearings: 2437, 6000, 6001, 6002, 6003, 6801, 6802, 6803, 6804, 6805, 6806, 6900, 6901, 6902, 6903, 6904 - Includes T-handles with Acme threaded rods, wood base with dowels for holding adapters, 16 bearing installation drifts, 3 "speed spacers" and 2 linkage offsets for full suspension bearing installation - Made in the USA
WD-40 Dry Lube is the perfect chain and component lubrication for dry and arid riding conditions. Extensively tested by scientists and pro mechanics alike, it keeps your bicycle shifting like a dream and pedaling smoothly. It boasts special polymers that form a dry film to protect your chain and repel dirt in dry conditions. The result is a clean, quiet, perfectly functioning and long-lasting drivetrain.
WD-40's Wet Lube is the perfect bicycle lubricant for riding in wet and muddy conditions. Their exclusive formula has been tested and proven by mechanics and cyclists and is amped up for premium lubrication. Wet Lube improves shifting and extends the life of your chain and drivetrain components by repelling moisture and gunk.
- Fits Truvativ ISIS bottom brackets with 8-notch flanged cups (also fits crank spider nut on older X-Flow and Stylo crankarms) - CNC machined, heat treated steel construction - 1/2" ratchet drive and 32mm wrench flat tool interfaces
- Long lasting teflon paraffin wax and oil penetrant set up dry - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
$5.99 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
- All purpose waterproof synthetic grease with teflon - Clear formulation for quick/Easy contamination identification - Fits dualco-Style grease gun heads
Tri-Flow Citrus Cleaner/Degreaser provides a powerful foaming action that cuts through and cleans the toughest grease, dirt and oil. - Easy to use trigger allows user to lay down a layer of foam that will cling and penetrate into the part to provide superior cleaning performance - Quick evaporation technology leaves no residue and needs no rinsing - Biodegradable formula
Tri-Flow Foaming Lubricant helps penetrate and protect bearings, chains and cables. - Foaming action helps cling to vertical or horizontal surfaces - High grade petroleum oils provide optimum lubrication under extreme temperatures (-60 to 475F) and humidity