Park's I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Hex Wrench/Screwdriver/Torx Set with Chain Tool includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen, a regular screwdriver, a T25 Torx tool (for disc-rotor bolts), a tire lever, spoke wrenches and a chain tool. The I-Beam conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
Topeak's FlashStand is a super work/display stand that folds up to become extremely portable as well! This affordable two-footed wonder supports your bike at the bottom bracket and down tube and raises the rear wheel with two adjustable-height feet. Take it along in the trunk of your car to dial-in your ride before your next adventure!
The ultimate trailside companion. This high-tensile steel multi-tool features a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The M5 includes: Hex wrenches: #3, 4, 5, 6 Screwdrivers: Phillips #2 Length: 89mm Weight: 85g Warranty: Lifetime
- Accurate inexpensive gauge measures wear/elongation of most chains
Thin, light and minimalist design. - 5-year warranty - Hex wrenches : 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - Screwdrivers : Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx : t-25 - Magnetized storage case can be used as a handle for extra leverage - 5-year warranty
SRAM Bleed Kit for maintaining SRAM disc brakes. Includes 2 syringes/fittings, bleed blocks, Torx tool, Crow's foot, Bleeding Edge Fitting. - For SRAM X0/ XX/ Guide/Level/Code/HydroR brakes - Improved sealing and durability - New rotating metal hose fittings - High volume hose with clamp - Longer lasting - Must-have for all mechanics - DOT 5.1 - NOT compatible with RockShox fork bleed kit
A compact, efficient way to hold flat fixing essentials so you can get back on the bike quickly. The Pro Flat Pack has everything you need to fix a flat and get back on the bike quickly in an aero, easy to grab package. This all-in-one kit provides essential items needed to fix a flat tire with additional pockets for money and ID, plus extra soft, padded materials to ensure you won't be bothered by the poke of a tool while it's stashed in your back pocket. - Tight fitting, stretch neoprene material zips open for easy access - All the items you need to fix a flat tire - Includes Air Rush Elite, CO2‚ inflator, two 16g CO2‚ cartridges, and a padded bag - Reusable hand insulation sleeve, vulcanizing patch kit - Room in the bag for ID, money, keys, and more
A compact multi-tool that is designed for integrated storage in compatible Trek road frames. Compact and easily stowed The BITS Integrated Multi-Tool is a compact multi-tool that is designed for clean, integrated storage into compatible Trek road bike frames. The small but smart design features hex tools from 2-8mm along with a T25 Torx, and flathead screwdriver. The ergonomic design makes the tool as easy to use as it is to carry. Product details - Designed for secure integrated storage in the new Domane with storage door - CNC-machined keys for lightweight durability - 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex along with T25 and flat-head screwdriver - Slim profile makes it easy to pack on any ride - Ultralight aluminum alloy design
Designed specifically for saddle carrier mounting, the Tri-Cage is made from an engineering grade polymer and the easy access “forward-release” design helps prevent accidental drops when reaching back for a bottle. An integrated bottom mount for Ninja T Road tool case, Ninja CO2 inflator, or Ninja Pouch Road spare tube carrier makes it easy to carry the essentials while the included tire levers round out the package. Holds bottles up to 750cc. Recommended bottle diameter 72mm - 74mm - Material: Engineering grade plastic - Mount: Topeak Tri-BackUp hydration mounts or other rear hydration mounting systems - Tire Levers: 2 engineering grade plastic levers - Cage Outer Diameter: Fits standard water bottle - Compatibility: Ninja TC Road, Ninja CO2, Ninja Pouch Road - Size: 14.7 x 9 x 8.2 cm / 5.8” x 3.5” x 3.2” - Weight: 74 grams
$7.00 - $12.00
SRAM's Ceramic Bearing Grease is perfect for maintaining your SRAM components that feature ceramic bearings. This high-tech lubricant minimizes friction to maximize your performance and it keeps your SRAM components going strong year after year. Plus, the 10ml syringe container makes it easy to grease your parts, too.
If lightweight, minimalist, and wallet-friendly are at the top of your tool priority list, look no further than the EMT 6 Tool. With six different bits, you'll have plenty to manage common roadside mechanicals. - Forged steel bits are nickel plated for corrosion resistance. - 3, 4, 5, and 6mm hex bits - T25 Torx and Phillips head screwdriver bits.
$16.95 $35.00 52% Off
Specialized's Top Cap Chain Tool replaces your top cap and places a chain tool and spare chain quick link inside your bicycle fork's steerer tube. This way you'll never forget your chain tool. This tool can be installed in any 1-1/8th inch steerer tube that is at least 32mm deep. It's available in models that work with either aluminum or carbon steerer tubes.
$4.95 $12.00 59% Off
Specialized's EMT Road Tire Levers give you the leverage to unseat the most stubborn tires. These super-durable tire levers have a metal insert for strength. And, both levers fit flush together with a magnet, so they are easily stowed in a bag or pocket.
$6.99 - $11.99
For a clean, smooth-pedaling drivetrain, look no further than Finish Line's Ceramic Wax Lubricant. Its ceramic bonding technology allows you to greatly extend your re-lubing intervals for maximum durability and convenience. In fact, every time you apply the lube, it builds on the ceramic coating and the result is a chain so slippery even dirt has a hard time sticking! Think efficient. Think quiet. Think Finish Line! - With each application the ceramic coating is enhanced, ultimately providing the durability of many oil-based lubricants - No wetness or stickiness so dirt and grime will not be attracted or absorbed by the lubricant - Helps avoid abrasive wear allowing parts to run more smoothly and last longer - As the white ceramic particles embed themselves on the chain they will displace grime, causing a grey or black film to form on top of the wax coating. Over 2-3 applications this will lessen or cease. This discoloration is normal and will not compromise performance.
- Prevent over-tightening of bolts to protect carbon fiber and other parts at critical junctions (Bar/Stem, Stem/Steer tube, Frame/Seat post) - 4mm bit is included with magnetic shank to interchange bits as needed - Rounded t-handle grip for added comfort in three different colors for easy identification - Includes certificate of calibration
- New extra-long 27cm hex key and second ball-end deliver leverage and speed - Specifically designed for quick and easy installation and removal of pedals and cranks - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use Pedals featuring a back-side hexagon broach are now standard on many modern bicycles in 6mm and 8mm sizes. Pedro's led the way with our 6mm hex pedal driver specifically designed for quick-and-easy pedal installation and removal. Features include an ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle for comfort and control, a new extra-long 27cm hex key for exceptional leverage, a second ball end for quick and easy installation or removal, and heat-treated S2 tool steel construction for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
$19.99 - $39.99
Buzzy's Shock Nectar shock oil comes in 3 different weights to match the most popular suspension fork setups. Mix different weights together for a truly personalized ride.
- Snap onto any Rx Micro multi-tool - Integrated quick link storage pockets - Levers snap together with bonus tool insert featuring integrated Presta Valve Core Tool, Valve Extender Wrench, and Storage Pocket for Shimano and Campagnolo master pins. - Pedro's proprietary plastic blend delivers impressive strength & performance in compact size. Pedro's new Micro Levers are born from award-winning DNA, fight well above their weight of just 20 grams, and pack a few extra tricks up their sleeve. Bring on the flat tires and trail-side repairs. Available in yellow, pink, green, orange, and black.
Brooks' Proofide Saddle Dressing shortens the break-in period of a new saddle. It's specially formulated from natural ingredients to preserve and condition the leather, keeping it supple and shower-proof for the life of the saddle.
Remove both Presta and Schrader valve cores with Stan's Core Remover. It's necessary to remove the valve core to inject sealant into the tire.
• Essential mechanic tool to properly service and maintain all RockShox products • For RockShox Monarch
Vivid/Vivid Air internal floating piston spring compressor
• Properly installs Ritchey carbon bars and stems with no risk of overtightening. • May work with other brands - check manufacturer's torque recommendations • Ritchey recommends using Liquid Torque on clamping surfaces of lightweight components • Preset 5Nm torque key • Includes 3, 4, and 5mm hex keys, T20, T25, and Phillips #1 • Bit holder included
- Used when facing BB86/92 bottom bracket shells and reaming is not required - Used in conjunction with HTR-1 head tube reaming and facing set (PK-6710), 750.2 centering cone adapter (PK-6735) and 690-XL facing cutter (PK-6730)
Tools for repairing and maintaining SRAM Level brakes.
$29.95 - $86.95
Frame and Fork Taps will become a lifesaver at some time for virtually every mechanic. These taps are made of high-carbon steel and are precision ground. Park Tool Frame and Fork Taps cut easily and fit conventional tap handles.
Threadlockers lock threaded assemblies and keep them from loosening. Notice: Park Tool AP-1 Adhesive Primer must be used to prep all components, fasteners and carbon fiber surfaces prior to application of Park Tool threadlockers or retaining compound. Failure to do so could result in permanently bonded parts.
Wall- or pegboard-mounted holder designed specifically for our P-Handle Torx Compatible Wrenches. Positions wrenches for easy access with easy to read size designation for each tool. Tools sold separately.
Topeak's Hexus X is an award-winning, 21-function multi-tool with updated design to store T15, T25, and 8mm hex tool bits inside. Tire levers are securely side-mounted, and have additional tools built into them. The Hexus X is an excellent choice for both road and mountain bike riders. - Allen wrenches: 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 (2 pcs) / 5 / 6 / 8mm - Torx bits: T15 / T25 / T30 - #2 Phillips screwdriver - 14G / 15G spoke wrenches - 2 engineering grade plastic tire levers - Presta Valve Core Tool - Chromoly steel chain tool - Steel wire chain hook - Weight: 170g *Chain tool is compatible with single and multi-speed chains up to 12-speed except Campagnolo 11-speed hollow-pin chains
The only thing missing is the kitchen sink! The Topeak Ratchet Rocket Lite NTX has everything you need to fix and make precise adjustments to your bike while on the road. Featuring a fine tooth ratchet mechanism with reverse lever and thumb wheel with Nano TorqBits for ease and torque accuracy in tight spots. Includes magnetic bit holder, hardened steel tools in 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm hex, T10, T25 Torx, #2 Phillips bits and two engineering grade plastic tire levers. The protective case keeps things organized and secure, and even has a pocket to carry glueless patches. - Functions: 18 - Torque Value: 4/5/6 Nm - Allen Bits: 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8 mm - Torx Bits: T10 / T25 - Screw Drivers: #2 Phillips - Tire Levers: 2 plastic - Tool Material: Hardened steel - Ratchet Tool Material: Chrome vanadium steel - Bag: Nylon - Size: 12 x 7.2 x 3 cm / 4.7” x 2.8” 1.2” - Weight: 230 grams
- Fits all 16-notch x 44mm external bearing bottom bracket cups and updated design also fits 16-notch x 44mm disc brake lockrings and Shimano TL-FC24 and TL-FC25 adapters. - Updated design features a square 3/8-inch drive. Also works with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket Handle, 24mm socket or wrench, or in a bench vise. - Professional quality, precision sized for the perfect fit. Pedro's socket tools provide the professional quality, precision-fit tools required to properly install, remove, and adjust modern drivetrain components. Pedro's designed each socket tool to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. The new External Bottom Bracket Socket, 16x44 is designed to work seamlessly with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket handle, with any 24mm socket/wrench, with any square 3/8-inch drive, or in a bench vise. Fits 16-notch x 44mm external bearing bottom bracket cups including Shimano BB80, BB5700, XT BB70, BB51, and previous external bearing threaded cups. Also fits many external threaded types for Campagnolo, Chris King, FSA MegaExo, Hope, SRAM/Truvativ GXP, Race Face X-type, Surly, Wheels Mfg., and others. The new design will now also fits disc brake rotor lockrings with 16 external notches and Shimano TL-FC24 and TL-FC25 adapters. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- Highly effective foam cleaner which is ideal for helmet liners, pads, gloves, shoes, body armors or any soft material which comes into contact with the rider - Instant foaming action, which gently agitates dirt and grime away from the surface leaving a fresh citric burst fragrance
The Easy-Pro Brush Set includes 5 different brushes that make easy work of all bike-cleaning jobs. Use them to remove mud, dirt and road grime from your frame and components. The package comes with a features-and-benefits guide that explains the multiple uses of each brush. Also included is a chain for hanging the brushes when they're not in use.
What's your seatpost size again? Park's Digital Caliper accurately measures seatposts, head tubes, bearings, spoke diameters, etc. It's a precision instrument built accurate to 0.01mm with a stainless-steel mechanisms and a rugged composite body. The tool’s ability to measure in metric, decimal inch, and fractional inch makes it an indispensable home workshop tool. It features an automatic shut-off and comes with a protective sleeve and the battery.
When a mechanical problem has you feeling lost in space, the Alien III is the extraterrestrial that will ensure you don't have to phone home. Its molded-plastic body provides an excellent gripping surface and splits in two with a press of a button. Tools include: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, 10mm box wrenches; Phillips and regular screwdrivers; a universal chain tool with chain hook; 14-, 15-gauge, Shimano and Mavic spoke wrenches; a stainless-steel knife; a T25 Torx wrench for disc brakes; a tire lever and a compartment for 2 chain pins. There's even a handy bottle opener for after the ride.
Park's I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Screwdriver/Torx Set includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen, a regular screwdriver and a T25 Torx tool (for disc-rotor bolts). The I-Beam conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
Park's PolyLube is specifically formulated to protect bearing components. Its Polyurea grease has extremely high shear strength to protect bottom brackets, headsets, pedals and hubs. Use it on threads, seatposts, stems and cables, too. It's also safe for fork seals, and repels water.
Park's Pin Spanners are designed for maximum usefulness and versatility at the best value. Tough high-carbon tool steel is used to ensure long life and the handles are vinyl coated for a great grip and color-coded for easy identification. The green-handled SPA-1 is used to turn the adjustable bottom-bracket cup found on most 3-piece cranksets.
Because even your super-fast Mavic wheels will eventually need truing, Park designed the Spoke Wrench For Mavic Wheel Systems. This comfortable, vinyl dipped, two-sided spoke wrench is designed to easily access Mavic fittings. Plus, it fits both Mavic 9mm threaded eyelets and 5.65mm integrated nipples.
True your wheels right from your bicycle repair stand with Park's Repair Stand-Mounted Wheel-Truing Stand. It's comprised of two parts. One piece is an axle holder for you to securely attach your wheel (accepts all wheel diameters and rim widths) via your quick release or axle nuts. The other piece attaches on the stand near the rim and acts as a pointer that shows where the wheel needs truing. This small, light truing stand installs quickly and easily on Park's PRS-25 and PCS-10 repair stands, and also Park's PCS-1 and PCS-4 stands when they are used with the adjustable-height extension.
Park's Open Ended Metric Wrench is a thin wrench with 9 and 11mm openings so it's perfect for working on the pivot-bolt nuts on sidepull brakes (and derailleurs with hex nuts). This useful tool is nickel plated for durability.
Park's Threadless-Fork Saw Guide ensures a straight, accurate cut on threadless carbon forks. Specially designed to accommodate wider, carbon specific saw blades, the SG-8 ensures a perfect cut every time. Slide on the guide, clamp it down and the specially shaped hardened-steel cutting slot guides your saw blade. And, the SG-8 Saw Guide ensures a straight, clean cut on fork steerer tubes up to 1-1/4-inches.
The Deluxe Wall-Mount Repair Stand easily mounts to any post or wall stud. This shop-quality stand places the bike approximately 14.5 inches from the wall, so you'll have plenty of work space. The awesome clamp is Park's Adjustable Linkage model, which feature's replaceable rubber jaws; fits seatposts and frame tubes from 1 to 1 5/8-inch diameter; includes recesses for cable housing and rotates 360 degrees for optimum bike positioning. This great stand lets you work on your bikes just like a pro and is built to last.
Shop quality preset torque driver that limit torque applied to fasteners, preventing over tightening and damage to lightweight components. The PTD-4/PTD-5/PTD-6 feature all metal internal construction with a comfortable, ergonomic composite molded grip. Each tool is assembled and calibrated at our factory in Minnesota. - ¼ inch hex drive - Includes 3, 4, 5mm and T25 bits stored in the handle - Limits torque applied to fasteners while rotating clockwise - All metal internal construction for long life
The TL-6.2 is a composite covered, steel core tire lever that provides smooth, scratch-free operation and superior strength to help remove even the tightest tires. Newly upgraded with a tougher, more slippery material and a protruding steel tip to more easily and securely engage the tire bead. A perfect size (5"/12.7cm) to either take-along, or use as an everyday shop lever. Set of two.
The DT-5.2 is engineered and built to accurately face front or rear disc brake mounts so they are precisely aligned to the rotor. - Faces any IS Mount, Post Mount, or new Shimano Flat Mount, including low clearance, chainstay mounts - Telescoping axle adaptors allow use with any configuration of open or thru-axle dropouts and dropout widths (including Boost 110, Boost 148 and all fat bike axles) - Includes two facing cutters: IS Mounts Post and Flat Mounts - Includes storage case
Any fastener with a name like star fangled nut was destined to cause headaches. Most mechanics have battled with troublesome star nuts and know having the right tool makes a world of difference. Pedro's Star Nut Setter was designed to make star nut installation quick and easy. Compatible with 1" and 1 1/8" steerer tubes, the Pedro's Star Nut Setter features a guide that surrounds the steerer, providing perfect alignment and perfect depth every time. The compact size is perfect for the tool box and the tool steel construction ensures long-lasting performance.
The Pro Spoke Wrench takes ergonomics and versatility to the next level. The dual-sided design, with both 3-side and 4-side openings, features a reversible handle. When using either wrench opening, the curved and sculpted plastic handle fits perfectly in your fingers and positions them on either side of the spoke for ideal leverage and control. The wrench is investment cast, heat-treated steel ready for years of service and the precision-cut openings are perfectly sized for fit and speed. - Set includes 3.23, 3.30, and 3.45 sizes. - Investment cast, heat-treated tool steel wrench features 3-side and 4-side openings. - Durable plastic handle reverses to provide ideal ergonomics with both openings. - Precision-cut wrench opening are perfectly sized for fit and speed.
Get those heads sealing like new and reduce compressor energy waste with Park Tool's Head Seal Kit. This kit will help get rid of that hissing sound you've been hearing when it has been too long since servicing your Park Tool INF-1 or INF-2 shop inflator. Kit includes: - 1 #1586 Presta Seal - 1 #1588 Schrader Seal - 2 #1576-2 O-rings for Shuttle-valve - 1 #1682-2 O-ring for INF-1 and INF-2 Head Adaptors
The Park Tool Fold-Up Hex Wrench Set combines 4, 5 and 6mm hexes, a flat blade screwdriver and a T25 Torx compatible driver into one convenient fold-up tool. Its multi-position composite handle is comfortable, lightweight, slip-resistant, and 40% stronger than steel handles.
$2.75 - $9.90
Bleed fittings specifically designed for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes.
$9.99 - $13.99
- Frees seized parts - Disperses moisture to prevent rust and corrosion - Provides light lubrication for moving parts - Reduces metal to metal contact - Prevents dirt adhesion - Cuts down on friction to improve component efficiency
Our Water Soluble Degreaser quickly and safely eliminates built-up oil, grease and grime on metal, plastic, rubber and seals. Its unique, biodegradable formula means that after use it can be quickly rinsed away with water to leave your greasy bike parts completely clean. Our R&D team put in the hours to make sure the Water Soluble Degreaser works on even the toughest of grime including waterproof grease and chain lube residue! - Bio Formula easily cuts through tough grease - Can be used on chains, gears, and individual components - Water-soluble formula for easy cleaning - Works on tough waterproof grease and chain lube residue - HazMat item not eligible for air shipment
- Stiff nylon bristles and perfect size for blasting through dirt caught on wheels and cassettes
Use this double-sided socket tool for installing and removing both 48.5mm and 44mm 16-notch bottom bracket cups. Socket is machined for 1/2-inch drive, but a 3/8-inch to 1/2-inch adapter is included so you can use it with 3/8-inch drive torque wrenches. - Compatible with all Wheels Manufacturing bottom brackets that have 48.5mm or 44mm, 16-notch spline patterns - Also compatible with FSA MegaEVO BB cups, Shimano, SRAM/Truvativ, Campagnolo Ultra Torque, and FSA - Machined 6061 aluminum - Anodized red
Matte Finisher, 19oz Spray Bottle Matte Finisher delivers a streak-free, gloss-free finish, which helps matte finish bikes look "showroom" new. Also safe for use on clear-coated bicycles.
The 37-piece SBS-3 from Park Tool is a comprehensive, shop-quality set of sockets, hex bits, and Torx compatible drivers selected specifically to tackle a wide variety of common bike repair needs. The SBS-3 also includes flat-faced sockets in common sizes for work on suspension forks. Ideal for use with Park Tool torque wrenches, the 3/8" drive bits and sockets are forged from tough, chrome vanadium steel and nickel chrome plated for lasting durability.
Mount the THS-1 Trailhead Workstation (sold separately) directly to this rigid steel post. Features: - 2-inch (5cm) square post plated then powder coated for long outdoor life - Includes THS-1 mounting fasteners - 6-inch (15cm) square base with holes to mount directly into hard surface or to Park Tool #130 Base Plate (fasteners not included) - Height: 62.25-inch (158cm) positioning cradle arms at 50.5-inch (128cm)
Updated to fit an even wider range of hub, wheel and tire combinations with room to spare, utilizing a wider base structure and larger calipers. More accurate and easier to calibrate, the versatile TS-4.2 is solidly built to accurately self-center nearly any diameter wheel 16-inch to 29+ and any tire width up to 5-inches+. - Both uprights move simultaneously to always keep wheel centered in the stand - Accommodates tire widths up to 5-inches+ with or without brake rotor mounted - Speed knob to quickly change axle widths - Accommodates hub widths from 75mm to over 250mm - Precise operation and adjustability - Built in thru-axle adaptors - Machined, welded, assembled and calibrated in our factory in St. Paul, MN - Chrome plated and powder coated heavy gauge steel construction - Removable, replaceable nylon caliper tips to protect painted/anodized rims
- Made from laser cut tool steel heat-treated for strength and lasting performance - New design features 24mm socket driver for use with Pedro's professional socket tools - 290mm length and ergonomic shape provide excellent leverage and comfort - Smaller lightweight design perfect for travel and the toolbox Pulling inspiration from our shop wrenches and using the same laser-cut tool steel construction, the Pro Travel Pedal Wrench makes quick work of tough pedals and now doubles as a socket driver for use with Pedro's professional socket tools. Features include a long 290mm length, cushioned plastic grip for control and comfort, heat-treated tool steel construction for strength and lasting performance, new 24mm socket driver, and a precision-cut 15mm wrench opening positioned at a 30 degree offset to improve mechanical advantage and wrench positioning. The smaller, lightweight, 215g design is perfect for travel and easy to fit in the toolbox.
Page 1 of 13 Next page