Bikes Available to Ship
Select bikes now available for shipping
Bicycles listed on this page (see below) are eligible to ship to your home address anywhere in the Continental USA. These bikes are also available for sale or pickup at Landry's local stores.
Bike shipping info
Bicycles listed here are now available to be shipped directly from Landry’s to your door:
- All bicycles will be inspected by a Landry’s technician prior to shipping. In some cases, the bike may be a professionally built bike that will be disassembled and re-packaged in recycled packaging.
- Bicycles ship roughly 80% assembled and will require tools and basic bicycle knowledge to assemble. We recommend that you contact your local bike shop for final assembly. (Bicycles purchased for local Landry's store pickup include professional assembly service.)
- Bicycles ship for $99 (per bike) and typically take 5–7 days to be packed and shipped.
- We can ship bicycles anywhere within the continental USA. Sorry, we do not ship outside of the continental United States.
- Sorry, bicycles not listed on this page are only available for Landry's in-store pickup (not available for shipping).
For more information, see Shipping & Returns.
Customer service for shipped bikes
We're always here to help:
- If your bicycle arrives with what appears to be shipping damage, please take photos and contact email@example.com for help resolving the problem.
- For warranty issues, please contact your local bicycle repair shop or speak directly with the manufacturer for assistance. See the manufacturer links posted on our website for Warranty Info & Owner's Manuals.
- Bicycles can be returned within 30 days by first requesting a return authorization number by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and then shipping back to Landry’s at the buyer's expense. We may assess up to a 20% restocking fee should the condition of the bicycle being returned warrant it.
For questions on purchasing a bicycle shipped to your home, contact email@example.com.
Bikes Available for Home Shipping
We can ship all bikes from Breezer, Fuji, Salsa, and SE Bikes, plus Specialized Kids bikes.
Assembling a boxed bike
Bicycle knowledge: Watch this video from our friends at Park Tool for basic instructions on how to assemble a boxed bicycle. If you are not comfortable assembling your bicycle yourself, we suggest contacting a local bike-repair shop for professional bike-assembly service.