THANKS to everyone who participated in the Used-Bike Consignment Sale at Landry's Norwood on Sunday, May 19.
CONSIGNORS: For status on whether your bike sold at the event, please e-mail: email@example.com. For sold bikes, Landry's payments will be processed within 10 days.
Sunday, May 19, 2019
10:00am – 2:00pm
SPECIAL EVENT: Rain or Shine
Sell your bicycle, or come buy a used bike
Landry's Bicycles in Norwood is hosting our 3rd annual consignment sale for used bicycles, and you're invited to participate.
BUYERS: Get a deal on a used bike
- Sunday, May 19, from 10am–2pm at Landry's Norwood.
- The best deals go fast so come early!
- Landry's staff can advise you on any mechanical repairs or suggestions on used bikes.
- We expect to have a wide range of consignment bikes available for sale at this event — road, mountain, hybrid, kids, etc.
- Note that this used-bike sale is available only at Landry's Norwood store on May 19.
- This event will run rain or shine.
SELLERS: Sell your bike at this big event
- Bring your used bicycle to Landry's Norwood store in advance — anytime between May 1–17.
- Landry's staff will assess your bike and help you determine a fair selling price.
- All bikes must be in good sellable condition: Higher-quality bikes purchased and maintained at professional bicycle stores have the best chance of selling. (Sorry, department-store bikes don't have much resale value and will not be accepted.)
- Payment options: If your bike sells at Landry's Norwood Used Bike Sale, you will receive your choice of 60% check payment or 90% Landry's store credit (paid with Landry's Gift Card). You can use your store credit toward the purchase of a new bike after the sale!
- Unsold bikes: Sellers must pick up their unsold bikes by June 3. After that date, they will be discarded or donated to charity.
- Status: After the event, for status on whether your bike sold, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.