Landry's new NEEDHAM store is now OPEN.
We look forward to welcoming you at our new and larger location in Needham! See store hours listed below.
WE HAVE MOVED!
Landry's new NEEDHAM store is now OPEN:
- Landry's Newton store has MOVED to our new location in NEEDHAM, and our new store is now open. We haven't gone very far — just a mile down the road on Highland Avenue, closer to I-95.
- The new store is located within the Needham Gateway Shopping area at the corner of Highland and Second Avenues.
- Get directions to our new Needham store, located at 100 Highland Avenue in Needham. Note that our parking lot can be accessed from Second Avenue in Needham, and our store entrance faces the parking lot. Our phone number is still 617-831-4351.
Landry's Needham Info
Directions - Needham Store
Coming from Route 128 (I-95):
- Exit onto Highland Avenue toward Newton Highlands, and continue for about a half-mile.
- Landry's Needham store is on the right, located in the same shopping plaza as Panera Bread. There's plenty of parking available in our lot.
- Note that our parking lot can be accessed from Second Avenue in Needham, and our store entrance faces the parking lot.
Coming by bicycle: Landry's Needham store is accessible by bicycle from Highland and Second Avenues.
Public transportation: Located near the MBTA Bus 59 route between Watertown Square, Newtonville, Newton Highlands, and Needham Junction. From the bus stop at Needham St @ Oak St, walk or bike 0.3 mile toward Landry's Needham store.
Google Maps: Get map and more directions.
GPS Coordinates: 42.3051387, -71.218092
Leadership - Landry's Needham
Joshua Puyear - Store Manager
Oak Whitbread-Hardman - Service Manager
Go Electric with Landry's!
Landry's features a wide range of pedal-assist electric bikes to boost your power, extend your biking limits, and increase your pleasure while riding. With an e-bike, you still pedal as you go — just like any other bike — only it's faster and easier.
You've got ride one to believe it. Come see us at Landry's Bicycles in Needham to test-ride an electric bike and experience what the latest e-bike technology has to offer.
Landry's ranked as one of America's top bike shops
Committed to building better bicycling
Landry’s Bicycles has been named one of America’s Best Bike Shops by the National Bicycle Dealers Association again this year. In addition to providing great shopping experiences, America’s Best Bike Shops are rated on community service as well as support for bicycle advocacy both locally and nationally.
Serving New England bicyclists since 1922
An employee-owned company
Founded in 1922, Landry's Bicycles now operates a "growing family" of bicycle stores. Starting in 2010, Landry's ownership transitioned to an ESOP (employee stock ownership plan), and all core staff now own shares in the company. As co-owners, Landry's staff have a vested interest in collaborative teamwork and exceptional customer service. Read more about Landry's.