LANDRY'S TRIATHLON CLUB
Join Landry's Triathlon Club
Landry's Triathlon Club is dedicated to the educational pursuit of triathlon, general physical fitness, and the representation of triathlon sport within the community.
For membership information: Check out the club's Meetup.com site.
Paid club members can use our Meetup site to schedule trainings, races, and other club events — and also to message one another and/or the group.
If you are interested in learning more about Landry's Triathlon Club, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Landry's Triathlon Club Membership
New members are always welcome to join. Members receive the following benefits:
- Training group
- Special club events and parties
- Tri Club uniform at special price
- Discounts on equipment at Landry's stores: 10% OFF cycling accessories. (Tri Club discounts don't apply to merchandise already on sale.)
Landry's Tri Club has an annual membership fee of $25. New members can join the Tri Club anytime; membership applications and renewals are due by April 30th each year. In addition, we recommend that you become a USAT member if you are not already.
For a general club membership questions, e-mail email@example.com.
Landry's Triathlon Club Leadership
- President – Craig Slater
- Assistant Organizer – Emily Pilotte
- Sponsorship Coordinator – Jennifer Fischer
Landry's Triathlon Club named regional club champions
Landry's Triathlon Club has been named 2010 USAT Northeast Region Division 4 Club Champions, taking first place among similar sized triathlon clubs this year in the northeastern USA. Congratulations on a winning season, everyone!
General triathlon info
Check out these resources and links for connecting with all things triathlon:
- USA Triathlon. National triathlon organization.
- USA Triathlon Northeast. Regional triathlon organization.
- Triathlete.com. National triathlon website with resource info.
- Slowtwitch.com. Informational triathlon website.
- TriFuel. Triathlon training website.
- Ironman Triathlon. Official website of Ironman Triathlon, with event and training info.
- Landry's Triathlete Tips. Training tips developed by local pro triathletes.
Find local triathlons + events
- Sun Multisport Events. Landry's Bicycles is honored to serve as a bike-tech sponsor for the local Sun Multisport triathlon series, including the Patriot Half triathlon.
- Landry's Events Calendar: Triathlons. Select listing of New England-area triathlons and related events.
- Tri-Find.com. American triathlon calendar, including New England states.
- Boston Triathlon Team Indoor Time Trial. Annual event held at Landry's Boston store in early winter.
- RACE-MANIA Boston Expo. Feed your passion for triathlon with information packed seminars, hands-on training clinics, classroom-style workshops, competitive events, activities for the kids, a huge vendor expo (including Landry's) and much, much more.
- FIRM Racing. New England triathlon/duathlon promoter.
- Max Performance Racing. New England triathlon promoter.
- Time Out Productions. New England triathlon promoter.
Landry's rental services
To help sustain our triathlon community, Landry's stores offer rentals of premium roads bikes, triathlon wetsuits, and bike-travel cases:
- Road-bike rentals. Rent a high-performance road bike from Landry's store for your next event, available in various models/sizes for both men and women.
- Triathlon wetsuit rentals. Rent a top-quality wetsuit from Landry's store, available in both men's and women's sizes.
- Bike-travel case rentals. Rent a hard case to pack your bike for airplane travel or UPS shipping, and take your bike with you for the triathlon of your dreams.