Experience a lightweight ride that's smooth and responsive with Zoot's Laguna. This reliable trainer provides guidance for those who need it with a varus wedge, but the wedge won't engage for those who don't need guidance, making the Laguna ideal for all types of runners. The internal fit provides a plush sock-like feel while the internal reinforcement system provides mild-foot support by locking your foot in place. A lightweight and supportive outsole combining interlocking parts of Z-Bound+ and ZVA with constant ground contact and an internal medial support to gently guide you and create smooth long lasting cushioning. You've found your new running partner with the Laguna.
- Upper: Light weight breathable mesh with seamless no-sew upper and internal reinforcement to create great fit and support without adding weight.
- Midsole: A lightweight but supportive outsole combining interlocking parts of Z-Bound+ and ZVA with constant ground contact and an internal medial support to gently guide you and create smooth long lasting cushioning. Minimal Carbon Rubber pods for added traction in the heel and toe
- BareFit: Taken from triathlon, perfected in the Solana, this sock-like lining keeps moisture away from your foot and is seamless to minimize hot spots that can cause blisters.
- Z-Bound+: The highest level of cushioning and response is stategically placed to cover the full surface closest to the foot for ultimate performance. The forefoot features ZBound+ from the foot to the ground for a responsive ride.
- Injection Blown Rubber
- 3-D Printed Upper: Taking no-sew technology to the next level, this technology uses layers of printing to build overlays and support pieces without having to rely on stitching or bonding materials together.
- Constant Ground Contact: Keeping the center of the outsole in contact with the ground delivers a constant amount of support from heel to toe without adding weight.
- Weight: 8.2oz/232g / Offset: 8mm